Reviews for Growing Up
kkecks chapter 8 . 5/9/2006
AH ! great story soo farr... update soon for your readers pleasee !

p.s. *slides a $20* tohru and kyo *wink wink*
Kyo Kyo rules the world chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
Why do all the sohma's have the great looks? i wish real guys could be like kyo. I would so marry him if they did ::notices that this is a reveiw and snaps back to attention She coughs slightly:: I mean um this is a great story! keep it going. And i'll keep reading
Kyo Kyo rules the world chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
YAY! I love kyo! I'm so happ! you describe him very well i have to say. But one thing is final... he's mine ::glares at the compatition standing in front of her while kyo slowly backs out of the room::
Kyo Kyo rules the world chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
O it's good! I can just picture little tohru with the big eyes anime characters get when they're about to cry. Keep up the good woork (aka update!)
anonymous chapter 8 . 5/8/2005
continue and update!
ri-chan05 chapter 8 . 4/25/2005
Okay I like the story but I'm curious what happened to the curse? (I haven't seen the anime) In the manga the curse is what brought them together. and what does ashiteru mean? (oh my so many questions now to find the answers.)

Keep writing :D
KounPanda chapter 8 . 4/24/2005
What does baka mean? translations for all the words please
ChiaroscuroSoup chapter 8 . 2/25/2005
Wow, this is pretty good, though I would appreciate some longer chapters if possible. Great idea though, never seen one like it.
LJ chapter 8 . 2/6/2005
This is GREAT! Please, please, update soon!
Jyppster chapter 8 . 11/4/2004
Thank you for updating! This is a really great story. I hope you update soon
Dark-Dreams-69 chapter 8 . 9/15/2004
That was good. I think that readers can fill in the gaps where she develops strong feelings for Kyo. I'm glad you finally pulled this from your files and posted it!

-Darkdreams
Amaya Hanyou chapter 8 . 9/14/2004
This is a pretty good story. The only faults I see are the short chapter.. -sniffle- I wanna read more, but they're none left..

..Anyway, you express a characters feelings well in your writing, but Kyo and Yuki seem OOC.. Well Kyo anyway (Yukis little outbust just sayd 'phyco in the making') Then again, you're story is constructed for Kyo to be nice to Tohru 'cause.. yeah.. So, anyway, It's a very good story, and I'l love to read more! _
GentleAngel chapter 8 . 9/14/2004
Well I just read all eight chapters and I have to say I really like this story. I hope you update again soon.
Dark-Dreams-69 chapter 7 . 8/24/2004
You must must MUST continue this one. Everything from the plot line to the characters emotions are perfect! haha, I just realized that when you check your emails, you're going to have a bunch from , all from me..._ *feels special*

-darkdreams