Reviews for Velek and Mavis Go on an Adventure
KaffeeKonsum chapter 10 . 3/28
Truth be told, at first I couldn't bring myself to write anything, because I'm still quite crestfallen, that she is obviously just a naive girl with some technic skills. Don't get me wrong, it's still my favourite of yours and I don't want Mavis to save the day like Rey, but please consider to continue and give her and Velek a chance. This story is so unique and has so much potential and opportunities.
Nichol1 chapter 10 . 3/21
This story can't end there! Please do continue. I devoured this story, and I particularly like Velek. Velek would be a supporting character in any other fic but here he's unforgettable as the unlikeliest of romantic heroes.
jsilver2000 chapter 10 . 3/3
So now that Mavis has got Aeran's number, how will she find Velek? Looking forward to seeing further developments.
Juanitaj chapter 10 . 1/17
Hello
Hope all is well with you and family and the coming year brings many blessings. I was really enjoying this story and would love to read more on Mavis and Velek’s adventures. Make it a New Year’s Resolution and update soon. :0)
Texas Cowgirl chapter 10 . 1/4
Well I know you think this story got a little heavier than you intended. So how about Mavis sneaks out to find Velek, Aeran goes after them both as they try and rescue the Orions. They then meet a questionable traveling acting troupe heading god knows where, anyway just a thought.

not a good story line huh
Guest chapter 10 . 12/31/2019
Great story! Well tbh, ALL your stories are great. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Nyotarules chapter 10 . 8/11/2019
Well Mavis looks like you are not as street smart as you believe, now do I secretly she learns a harsh lessons or does she use her head and go look for Velek so they can rescue the Orions?
silverbird88 chapter 10 . 8/11/2019
We have moved from Sarek and Amanda's "First World Problems" to Velek and Mavis's "Way Out of This World" problems, and then back! I'm getting whiplash!
NaginiFay chapter 10 . 8/9/2019
Run Mavis! I was so excited to see you updated!
Beyondtoday chapter 10 . 8/9/2019
Run, Mavis, run!
DesertBunny chapter 10 . 8/8/2019
Slimy, slimy , slimy. Excited to read what happens next. Take care.
Texas Cow Girl chapter 10 . 8/8/2019
Great exciting stuff you wrote here.

Doesn't sound like Mavis is as street wise as she pretends to be. And that Veleks not the brightest bulb either. who gives up that easy.
They do say some girls like dangerous men rather than the nice quite ones. (nerds) I think Mavis made the wrong last minute decision. I don't think Veleks bigger or stronger than Aeran. I am sure Velek will have to be smarter and quicker than Aeran.
And Mavis is over estimating her own abilities to get away from Aeran before he decides to just take what he wants.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2019
Wow, you made Mavis be the naive one! Maybe Velek will turn out to be a good diplomat after all.
LORIOVER50 chapter 10 . 8/8/2019
I'M GLAD YOU GOT BACK TO THIS. THIS IS A REAL GOOD CHAPTER. RUN MAVIS RUN! P.S. THANK YOU.
Wildblume chapter 10 . 8/8/2019
Oh no! I feel so sorry for Mavis and Velek!

Thanks for the update, I wonder how both will find each other again...