Reviews for I, Greg: Or How a Self Insert Destroyed the Wormverse
Waka Metalbelly chapter 12 . 2/25/2020
This chapter was a mistake. If I had been your beta writer, I would have told you not to post this.
NazgulBelserion chapter 6 . 10/1/2019
I had read this a while back before not knowing alot of fanon then I came back and was holy shit Winged one is Simmy hahaha
FanBoy01 chapter 19 . 7/2/2019
Greg, Sophia and Emma are my OTT.
Guesty chapter 13 . 6/25/2019
Vietcong out of Vice City?
anIndividualist chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
Still hope for some further instalments. This has been loads of fun.
FearMeHorror chapter 1 . 5/30/2019
great story i hope you'll continue it beyond the original 25 chapters on space battle it's one of the few good SI worm fics and I would be super disappointed
gaul1 chapter 19 . 3/25/2019
Good story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/20/2019
Good shit man, I'm digging this story, keep plugging away at it, highly entertaining.
BoundlessVortigern chapter 1 . 3/17/2019
P. S. Please let Ereg beat down Glory Girl, I would love to see that. Also, please take Coil, most of the Undersiders, and some other characters from their seats down a few notches.

That is all.
BoundlessVortigern chapter 19 . 3/17/2019
Welp, time for Ereg to bring in a new super waifu in the form of exploiting her defense barriers and beating her up. There are MANY ways to beat Glory Girl up without having to hit her directly, it's just hard to do so.

Also, hope Ereg as Void Cowboy manages to become an infamous figure for the wrong reasons, such as him having multiple girls gather around him and want his attention.

I can just imagine it. Void Cowboy, Brockton Bay's Harem King.

Anyway, I love this fanfic!
Smaugtheterrible chapter 8 . 3/14/2019
Oh god.

SIMONE MORGAN!?

Really!?

Fjiadlfkj1.
Maximilian Bonaparte chapter 1 . 3/11/2019
Good luck at basic/ait or osut. Enlistment is easily the best way to get good job experience and education opportunities.
But seriously this story has given me cancer. faved and followed
Gman chapter 19 . 3/8/2019
Vicky is angry.
Gman chapter 15 . 3/8/2019
I want to see what's going to happen between Taylor and Greg.
Gman chapter 13 . 3/8/2019