Reviews for I, Greg: Or How a Self Insert Destroyed the Wormverse
Kickaha chapter 16 . 2/1/2019
In a word, what's wrong with that?

Nobility is highly overrated, and the world could use a few more petty people.

As for the alcohol, well, I have a broken spine, and the resulting pain is... interesting. A little JD now and then goes a long way towards keeping my left leg from feeling like I've shoved it in a fire. So I deeply sympathize with him hitting the bottle then and again.

I *like* this Greg, and hope that he can get a few more nut shots in on the heros and villains of the dumpster fire that is Worm.
Someguy the anon chapter 16 . 2/1/2019
...now who will keep puppy arson when Ereg goes to Bird cage?
I hope Vista.
Beacon21 chapter 14 . 1/31/2019
The only thing I hate about this chapter is that the retribution against Lisa isn't fair. It isn't from the person who was betrayed by her, but instead by her teammates who are douchebags, her boss who is a card-carrying supervillain and the dumbasses in PRT. Void Cowboy only hangs up on her, there's no psychological breaking or anything.
Someguy the anon chapter 15 . 1/29/2019
Ereg x Dinah is best ship.
not in any romantic way, that's illegal, immoral, and just plain disgusting, but in a "I'm black mailing you so give me jewerly" kind of ship.
filled with treasures but lacking in any form of emotion but pain and suffering
1Batman4u chapter 14 . 1/29/2019
Let the shipping wars commence!
Someguy the anon chapter 14 . 1/28/2019
...please no polygamy.
on another note will Tattle tale try to do appease original Greg and disgust Ereg? or will she simply try to meet him in his civie
Piterio chapter 13 . 1/24/2019
You know this is horrible. It such horrible trainwreck that I can't look away. So you understand that I reached the last chapter it was like a punch in the gut. All I can say is that I love this. Every single moment. Can't wait to read more of it. Thanks for the story.
Someguy the anon chapter 13 . 1/23/2019
Greg should have asked if Pan-pan wanted to know why she got in the bird cage
Guest chapter 13 . 1/21/2019
This fic reminds me of my old english teacher. "Western writing is safe, their heroes are the type of tripe moral wish fulfilment that fails to potray their evils as more than just flaws."

For years, I didnt understand this. But, after reading xianxia and wuxia stories, I understand. The protagonist in western writing would never genocide entire races for a slight. They never rape women in broad daylight and spit on their faces for being inferior. Never kill or steal for no reason than it was an oppurtunity. There is always justification and rationalization to some bad thing they do. As such, evils or major character flaws dont even make it in the design. But, the most apprehensible part, is that they dont talk shit.

Being racist is bad, calling someone inferior or less is bad, killing for no reason is bad, dark morality is bad, but most of all, dark humor is bad. Its disgusting really that nuance and selfish characters arent more a thing, because talking shit means you actually mean it, doing things for my own sake means i actually am evil. That there is something wrong with being evil in fiction, and somehow this is equated in dark humor.

This is something that old english teacher would have written, and liked. Thanks for the great story man, hope lifes treating you well. Also, you jive-ass motherfucker. There better be an update to Ereg this year, else it will really be 2020.
Ronin Katarn chapter 13 . 1/22/2019
That was dope. Not gonna lie, I'm hoping that Greg really brings down the hammer on the Undersiders. Maybe that's a personal bias as I really hate betrayals, but that scene really stuck with me and I'm wanting to see Greg bring Lisa down several notches. And it was a very nice way to further set up the relationship between Greg and Simone. Nothing like blood and violence to bring people closer together. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Gar-gander Gold-bound 72 chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
I already equally love and hate this to the extreme at the first chapter.
Ronin Katarn chapter 12 . 1/19/2019
Im not gonna lie. When the twist came and both I figured out what was happening I felt like I got punched in the gut. I honestly didn't see the turn coming and it was really well written. Came outta nowhere and made a hell of an impact. Can't wait to see the retribution Greg brings down on them. Great work so far.
Someguy the anon chapter 12 . 1/19/2019
Greg fucking unmask Tattletale, specifically spill all the beans of Sara Livsey, than Thomas Calvert, than mention the fact that you want to Regent but that might get an one of the big bads coming to town which would bad, than because you need proof to your claims unmask Armsmaster and mention that "Really I'm only unmasking Colin because it gives he doesn't have anything going on in his civvie identity and it gives him an excuse to spend more time on the rig." or like get proof by whispering civilian names of Brockton hero capes into Armsmaster's hear.
Geeknasty chapter 11 . 1/18/2019
What! This chapter! I can't believe he was betrayed like that! Now how will he get Puppy Arson back?!

Maybe he can convince Missy and Simone to pull off a spacebendytelegrabby combo puppy snatching operation. Then he could hopefully avoid another beatdown by Bitch.
Geeknasty chapter 10 . 1/18/2019
"Point is, you don't want to touch any of the girls in I, Greg. I'm pretty sure Taylor bites!"

That's what I'm talking about! Worm is all about suffering. I'm kinda hoping Jerry "Aryan vs Predator" Veder is gunna set his son up on a blind date with a hotsie totsie nazi. I can only imagine how bad a date with Rune could turn out.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »