Reviews for Kids These Days
Lola Krantz chapter 4 . 7/13
I'm loving this story.
BlackRyuji chapter 4 . 6/21
Whoo, awesome chapter! Looks good, yeah, looking forward to see more of this :D
I’m glad for the update.
BMS chapter 4 . 6/20
I was so Happy to see this one updated yet I confess I'm a little disappointed in it.
4 chapters and only 1 featuring Snape or even showing him. If you're planning to wait for them to get back to Hogwarts to bring him back you could have just skipped or summed up summer in one chapter and had them return already. I for one have no interest in a blow by blow account of Harry's summer misery as canon events unfold around him.
Honestly, there was nothing here that needed to be shown.
Until next time.
Shy911 chapter 4 . 6/20
Ugh. I really do dislike how cruel they are to harry. At least he gets to study potions! Good luck on the next chapter!
Complimenti, non vedo l'ora di sapere se Severus lo guarderà sotto una nuova luce adesso.
Fafik7 chapter 4 . 6/20
Hi there I'm very glad for the update, I absolutely love the story and can't wait for more and I think it will be quite motivational as I also have holiday now and I should revise french for next year have a good day
Smudgster chapter 3 . 6/17
Hi, I absolutely love your story and i would love it even more if you would continue it! You have such an interesting take on the Harry Potter stories and i would adore the chance to see where you can take them!
Mee chapter 3 . 5/16
This is really good!
BlackRyuji chapter 3 . 2/12
Yeah, I'm reading this because I've found the cover art first and it's lovely. Also, this is a nasty cliffhanger!
BlackRyuji chapter 2 . 2/12
I wish the main character in cannon were a bit more considerate, and thought of something like this.
kyashijyo chapter 3 . 2/5
Hey guys! Thanks for all the support. I just got a new job recently so the chapters will be coming out slower, sorry in advance!
ellainaparker chapter 3 . 1/30
good story
I’m glad for this update.
BMS chapter 3 . 1/30
Good one.
Hermione's parents are hilarious.