Reviews for Kids These Days
Lola Krantz chapter 4 . 7/13/2019
I'm loving this story.
BlackRyuji chapter 4 . 6/21/2019
Whoo, awesome chapter! Looks good, yeah, looking forward to see more of this :D
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
I’m glad for the update.
BMS chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
I was so Happy to see this one updated yet I confess I'm a little disappointed in it.
4 chapters and only 1 featuring Snape or even showing him. If you're planning to wait for them to get back to Hogwarts to bring him back you could have just skipped or summed up summer in one chapter and had them return already. I for one have no interest in a blow by blow account of Harry's summer misery as canon events unfold around him.
Honestly, there was nothing here that needed to be shown.
Until next time.
Shy911 chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Ugh. I really do dislike how cruel they are to harry. At least he gets to study potions! Good luck on the next chapter!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Complimenti, non vedo l'ora di sapere se Severus lo guarderà sotto una nuova luce adesso.
Fafik7 chapter 4 . 6/20/2019
Hi there I'm very glad for the update, I absolutely love the story and can't wait for more and I think it will be quite motivational as I also have holiday now and I should revise french for next year have a good day
Smudgster chapter 3 . 6/17/2019
Hi, I absolutely love your story and i would love it even more if you would continue it! You have such an interesting take on the Harry Potter stories and i would adore the chance to see where you can take them!
Mee chapter 3 . 5/16/2019
This is really good!
BlackRyuji chapter 3 . 2/12/2019
Yeah, I'm reading this because I've found the cover art first and it's lovely. Also, this is a nasty cliffhanger!
BlackRyuji chapter 2 . 2/12/2019
I wish the main character in cannon were a bit more considerate, and thought of something like this.
kyashijyo chapter 3 . 2/5/2019
Hey guys! Thanks for all the support. I just got a new job recently so the chapters will be coming out slower, sorry in advance!
ellainaparker chapter 3 . 1/30/2019
good story
Guest chapter 3 . 1/30/2019
I’m glad for this update.
BMS chapter 3 . 1/30/2019
Good one.
Hermione's parents are hilarious.