Reviews for Comatose Screams
kitfoxpup chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
This is pretty amazing! I got the chills toward the end. O.O
Dr. Noah Fairchild chapter 5 . 3/31/2007
Hello you lucky little author!

I have added you to my "Polished and Shining" C2 group...and will declare this story a "gem" among many, many stones.

Wonderful work Darling...and I thank you for a pleasant read!
Ziri Okamiotoko chapter 5 . 5/14/2004
I really enjoyed this, maybe it was the take on Alice and her experience in the asylum. I don't know, but something about this really worked with the game, and it was a fun read. Alas, is there no more?
Adrien chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
I don't often find stories that I can associate with, let alone feel mixed emotions about.
As I read, I felt Alice's pain, and understood why she dealt with it the way she did. The ending was even more touching, further helping me associate with her.
The overall effect was even greater. Although there's a few formatting and grammer mistakes I noticed, they didn't hurt enough to be something worth complaining about.
Even more so, it inspired me. Great job. I'd like to read more of your works.
Selene991 chapter 5 . 12/22/2003
Wow, I so love this FF!
You go girl!
Tripping Stars chapter 5 . 9/19/2003
Wow. Just...wow. This is an amazing fic. Never stop.
LIbra chapter 5 . 7/28/2003
Its perfect! Keep writing! I want to know what happens next! What is she going to do with that pencil!
Copsey chapter 5 . 6/29/2003
*is speechless* The darkness, the confessions of Alice, the veiled emotions that are slowly becoming unwrapped...they're all so extraordinary. Wow. This is definitely among my favorite writing pieces. Superb job. _
Allison chapter 5 . 5/18/2003
Oh that was so good! Please do more!
jess chapter 4 . 5/11/2003
AH! Finish it Please! I am far too emursed in it to just leave it at that. You have a talent for this sort of thing.
Lina chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
Amazing, i love it! Please keep working on it!
Yukito-sama chapter 4 . 4/30/2003
Wow! This is good. I must say I'm very interested in this whole. Is there more?
William Truth chapter 3 . 4/28/2003
This story is amazingly well written. The darkness it emits gives the reader a fell from the protagonists point of view. I cant wait to read more of this authers work.;)
Moonlight chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
I love it. I really LOVE it. Please continue .
jenn chapter 3 . 4/26/2003