Reviews for I Am Mr Five
Tenjo chapter 2 . 1/18
I don’t like it. The concept is interesting, but execution leaves a lot to be desired. He’s not calculating or even simply evil… he’s a cowardly geek who is on a power high.

The real issue I have with it is that you wasted a whole chapter on him trying to decide what to do, then you have him enact a plan that makes no real sense and THEN you have him just waste it by blowing up what I assume is the whole bloody town. Vivi and Valentine should be dead, but they’re not. He most likely caught at least ONE of the Straw Hats in that explosion, if not most/all of them which just made the decision to not harm them pointless.

It just seems like a massive cop out to me and you’re not even being consistent with it. How can I enjoy that? I feel no suspense, it wasn’t interesting or amusing and the continuity just wasn’t there… no matter how I look at it, it’s just bad.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 9 . 1/8
Hot damn things are getting spicy.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 8 . 1/8
Hell of a way to have enough mooks to be a full crew, and not have to characterize them.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 7 . 1/8
Maybe Hina can fashion iron legs?
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 6 . 1/8
Why on earth did they think it was a good idea to piss in the cheerios of the guy that killed (as far as they know) giants?
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 5 . 1/8
Somewhere out there the Beast Pirates weep.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 4 . 1/8
Well that's two potential recruits out the window and in the ground.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 3 . 1/8
Wonder what the crew name will be.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 2 . 1/8
Hope he doesn't make too many waves too quickly or he might find himself in deep waters.
TheGreatBubbaJ chapter 1 . 1/8
Interesting to see how the sum of a normal guy and a mook with a strong power equal lunacy.
Axccel chapter 9 . 1/4
Long story short, the Egyptians are not African, they’re Mesopotamians. Although, they’ve interbred quite a bit with the native Nubians that lived in the area their ancestors settled and absorbed a large chunk of the Nubians population. As a result, most people mistakenly believe the Nubians are the original Egyptians. Mostly, I think, due to the recent habit to try and give credit for the creations of white people to anyone not white. And yes, Mesopotamians were white (at least by the area’s standards), they were somewhat well-known for it and at least one of their city-states was famous for their pale skin and red hair. Pretty sure that one ended up wiped out in war, though, can’t remember the name.
Ricee chapter 9 . 12/26/2021
lmao someone recommended this fic to me and I read the whole thing without noticing the author, damn I love this guy
A Reader chapter 9 . 12/17/2021
Top Grade Fic. I hope you continue this story someday.
thebestofall chapter 1 . 12/15/2021
Holy shit lmao. You actually called out islamic terrorists on the internet. I guess I’m too used to seeing media, both televised and social, tip toe around so much
Evil spirits of self chapter 9 . 11/21/2021
Sir Lucifer Morningstar, I appreciate your work and talent. Hopefully you will continue this story. Finally I hope you're in good health. Waiting for your stories to update. Thank you for your work.
1,655 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »