Reviews for I Am Mr Five
Andromolius chapter 9 . 12h
another binge, good work.

also, I'm a far gone Muslim and I don't like the double standard that the west treats Islam with.

it's like the renaissance fucked Christianity to no more and it became the norm to depict and spit on the face and name of Jesus, or other beliefs of Buddhism and Shintoism.
although the hindoes put a fight that is nearly equal to Muslims, it isn't as effective.

so I say depict whatever you want and do whatever you want because the world shall know a second renaissance.
( if your identity is public, and you don't want to screw with terrorist fucks. it's fair to stop although I don't like it in the slightest, that they command such power and obedience from the world with threats of violence )
BBQbaBBQ chapter 9 . 11/23
More plzzzz
Purecolour chapter 9 . 11/20
Haha what the heck, the way they killed the guards at the end there was cool as fuck.
Also, what they are about to do to the king...so scary.

I love this story so much, the attention to detail in this story is phenomenal.

I hope you continue this story to the end.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Purecolour chapter 7 . 11/19
Brutal as fuck, Hina got fucked up
Purecolour chapter 5 . 11/19
The butterfly effect is a real bitch of a concept...
Purecolour chapter 3 . 11/19
Duuude, I went into this story, not really expecting anything. This is so fucking amazing, the way he uses the bomb power is so cool, the way you describe everything, the way he and everyone interacts...

You are an amazing writer. I’m suuuppeeeeeeerrrr looking forward to the rest of this.
Islamaphobe
LUCFER chapter 9 . 11/12
Hey, when r u going to update? Love ur story and I don't care what u do to luffy's crew, like ur thinking about "Ending the age of pirates… by being the worst pirate to ever live."
King of Alchemy chapter 9 . 11/10
if V awakens his fruit can it be something like world break hulk like when he destroyed a country just be walking
Shisui34 chapter 1 . 11/9
Just want to say, BRILLIANT. I love how edgey you made it without putting a lot of descriptions. I appreciate the work you’ve done here, to make the one piece world realistic. I like that you chose one of the most overlooked powers in the one piece world and made it your own by changing how it’s used. Thank you for your work and the effort you’ve put in. ️
Luiferre chapter 9 . 11/6
I love this story,i need more please update mr author
jdboss1 chapter 9 . 10/24
1 I love a good SI story with the main character actually has guts to do something different other than follow the main cast like a sheep

2 I love the fact that you used an underused character and exploited the crap out of his powers

3 I really really enjoy the Islamic jokes when exploding

4 Dislikes
I can accept not wanting to be a marine but to morally want to be a pirate Is the hardest pill to swallow

I can accept the character doing evil things for a greater goal like
become a dark Lord to take over the world And when in charge build a mighty kingdom

But you character it just seems to be doing evil for evil sake

2 Disappointing we have not heard more about the straw hats there was at least two members I personally would have saved and probably have Left the others to die
I would have definitely have saved the navigator and the cook
boobs and good food is half the fun of being in one piece
You know what’ll really trigger people? It would be great if his most powerful attack was called November eleventh or 9/11
guest chapter 1 . 10/7
The pretext had a ton of potential but the main character’s personality is just not likeable. He’s powerful but his character is really flat and just seems to revolves around being an asshole because it’s “cool” to him.

Something else that had potetial was the relationship he and Ms Valentine could have had. I really think you could have developed this better than him realizing the extent of his power and using it to bully her into being subordinate in chapter 2. Their relationship could have evolved from business partners to friends, or anything else that isn’t flat dom/sub.

tl;dr Really enjoyed reading this until the main character became an asshole
CorruptedFlame chapter 4 . 10/8
It's 'Gunpowder, Treason, and plot' not 'the Gunpowder Treason and plot.' This is how I know your not a Brit.
1,560 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »