Reviews for I Am Mr Five
eragon13579 chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Great first chapter! Looking forward to more!
DarkrangerZero chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
That's kinda like a stronger Explosion quirk from My Hero Academia. Also, I like where this is heading.
Kouwen chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
The story's good, so I've got no problem with it. And - no offense to NeonZangetsu - I prefer your works to his. The people actually feel/act like people, as opposed to 2d caricatures. Interested to see how far this devil fruit can be pushed.
Rakaan chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I wonder how far that power can be taken. If it even is possible for him to go nuclear, does that mean he isn't limited in the type of energy he's messing with? Is it going to be limited to damage-type explosives or will he eventually be able to add weird effects to them? Could he do like the character Bakuda from Worm wherein their specialty was "explosives" but they were able to make weird shit like bombs that turned people into glass when they detonated and whatnot?
Thegame845 chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I love you and all your stories don't matter if you pull a Zangestu long as shit is dark.
Eluvian Camaris chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
On the one hand I really like the story idea. On the other side tho I think you should fight against the evil plot bunnygirl next time. Shes a Succubus that is absorbing all your time and effort to distribute it and effectually halt all progress on your already good and long stories.
Drake Cross15 chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Amazing story. I just hope you don’t become like NeonZangetsu
itsMARWIE chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
And another one.
I don't really mind. A new chapter is a new chapter, even though I don't really follow the OnePiece universe much.
So, will Mr J- i mean,5- become like Bakugo from mha, but better?
And more edgy ang horny. And awesuuuuum.
Moar.
Roberto Pelotudo chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
What
SirLaze chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
Boom! This will be another great story, cause art is a bang.
1410 chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
fucking awesome, just how it should be
MKaius chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
That damn ending!
Great start as should be expected of any of your stories at this point also great character choice, can’t wait to see what he will manage with his fruit.
Now I just need to know how he is going to deal with the Straw hats and if Vivi and Igaram will get a chance to speak or if they will be terminated instantly.
Canon is gonna be blown away so fast!
Bakkughan chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
That sex dialogue... that must be the clunkiest bit of Vrigin-fuelled narrative that I have ever seen. Which isn’t exactly surprising, to be honest. Other than that, nice idea of taking a two bit villain and see where their limits truly are. Looking forwards to seeing hoe big you can make him.
Kami no Kage chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
I'm not much a fan of One Piece, but I've heard pretty much every devil fruit can be OP with enough creativity. This one sounds pretty promising among some of the more ridiculous ones I've heard of, so I'm looking forward to seeing more blood and guts!
za worlda chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
and remember evil always finds a way
1,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 94 101 102 103 104 105 .. Last Next »