Reviews for I Am Mr Five
Toad King chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
You can basically Yoshikage Kira: Killer Queen anyone you want. Explosions with not a single person know
PasiveNox chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Nice
Jahaad Peterson chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Are you going to have him learn haki, because I know at least with the observation haki you can see into the future and that sounds like the type of skill any enterprising madman would love to learn!
Pater Richard chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Oh Fuck the Hell YES! Dear Canon got revived, tortured, beaten to death and feed to the pig's. He will not be missed. Please keep writing!
Ztassassin555 chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
My friend you capture the human psyche in way that is simultaneously stunning and unnerving and it’s beautiful
Necrogod chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Thanks for the chapter!

Damn boi he is more evil each chapter...
NazgulBelserion chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Your such a fkin good writer dammit I wish you updated this story faster ofc I know your a busy person and shit still man when I read this I'm like YESSSSSSS this is what I'm talking about
Dragonfang1917 chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Lots of plot development in this chapter. I loved it! I can't wait for more.
Sanity07 chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Hell yeah! I love your analysis and world building in your stories that make them do much fun to read. GG my dude.
Bond John bond chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
I love the new chapter! Thank you for updating it! :D
Mehdude chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Not gonna lie last chapter almost broke my intetrsr. I'm all for a bad guy, but when he is bad because he likes being bad and something like that, it loses me. Even evil is complex they have more that one facet for their expretion and more than one motivation. That's why I like this.

V is unquestionably evil, but him I can see becoming.
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
You are making V into quite the interesting and complex character, aren't you? How much of what he's said is truth and how much is bullshit remains to be seen, of course...
UnknownUserNr47 chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Good chapter.
InCK chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
awesome chapter!

love slave!hina
cant wait for next chapter!
TehStorm chapter 9 . 7/10/2020
Great chapter,though i wonder how powerful is V compared to others in the grand line.

I think he is being a bit too overconfident in his fruit, yes it is incredible powerful but so was enel's and he still lost. He literally had one of, if not the most powerful fruit on the planet, a fruit who robin classified as an invincible fruit and he still got defeated by a luffy with no knowledge of haki.

Don't make him turn his fruit into crutch when its supposed to be just a tool.

He still needs to learn haki and maybe even the rokushiki if he truly wants to go against the world government and other pirates.
1,577 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »