Reviews for I Am Mr Five
Purecolour chapter 5 . 11/19/2020
The butterfly effect is a real bitch of a concept...
Purecolour chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
Duuude, I went into this story, not really expecting anything. This is so fucking amazing, the way he uses the bomb power is so cool, the way you describe everything, the way he and everyone interacts...

You are an amazing writer. I’m suuuppeeeeeeerrrr looking forward to the rest of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
Islamaphobe
LUCFER chapter 9 . 11/12/2020
Hey, when r u going to update? Love ur story and I don't care what u do to luffy's crew, like ur thinking about "Ending the age of pirates… by being the worst pirate to ever live."
King of Alchemy chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
if V awakens his fruit can it be something like world break hulk like when he destroyed a country just be walking
Shisui34 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Just want to say, BRILLIANT. I love how edgey you made it without putting a lot of descriptions. I appreciate the work you’ve done here, to make the one piece world realistic. I like that you chose one of the most overlooked powers in the one piece world and made it your own by changing how it’s used. Thank you for your work and the effort you’ve put in. ️
Luiferre chapter 9 . 11/6/2020
I love this story,i need more please update mr author
jdboss1 chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
1 I love a good SI story with the main character actually has guts to do something different other than follow the main cast like a sheep

2 I love the fact that you used an underused character and exploited the crap out of his powers

3 I really really enjoy the Islamic jokes when exploding

4 Dislikes
I can accept not wanting to be a marine but to morally want to be a pirate Is the hardest pill to swallow

I can accept the character doing evil things for a greater goal like
become a dark Lord to take over the world And when in charge build a mighty kingdom

But you character it just seems to be doing evil for evil sake

2 Disappointing we have not heard more about the straw hats there was at least two members I personally would have saved and probably have Left the others to die
I would have definitely have saved the navigator and the cook
boobs and good food is half the fun of being in one piece
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2020
You know what’ll really trigger people? It would be great if his most powerful attack was called November eleventh or 9/11
guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
The pretext had a ton of potential but the main character’s personality is just not likeable. He’s powerful but his character is really flat and just seems to revolves around being an asshole because it’s “cool” to him.

Something else that had potetial was the relationship he and Ms Valentine could have had. I really think you could have developed this better than him realizing the extent of his power and using it to bully her into being subordinate in chapter 2. Their relationship could have evolved from business partners to friends, or anything else that isn’t flat dom/sub.

tl;dr Really enjoyed reading this until the main character became an asshole
CorruptedFlame chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
It's 'Gunpowder, Treason, and plot' not 'the Gunpowder Treason and plot.' This is how I know your not a Brit.
CorruptedFlame chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
Could his head get any bigger? For real, this guy thinks that because he listened to some music he's a composing prodigy now? And that because he watched some TV cooks he can actually cook? Jesus christ, and don't even get started on the belief that martial arts from earth are going to be any good here, where martial arts are a thing still used to fight wars at superhuman states.
Eddyg125 chapter 6 . 10/5/2020
Why the hell is she getting her way? What happened to being hardcore, now we can't do shit because we lOve her.
Truck-Sama chapter 6 . 10/2/2020
I like the names of the attacks. The people that get mad over them are pussies and can go fuck themselves.
Truck-Sama chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Holy shit he's Bakugou and Baracuda's wet dream.
1,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »