Reviews for I Am Mr Five
mmngcamphalala chapter 9 . 11/29/2020
It's not that North African countries don't consider themselves Africans, but white people who look down on black Africans refuse to acknowledge Africans close to their skin color or have similar societal structures and have a rich history like Egypt as Africans.

Two examples; I once saw an American school textbook showing a caucasian white as fuck man being depicted as Egyptian. Two; when colonialists came to Africa and found evidence of ancient civilization in different places in Africa, they refused to believes it was ancient Africans who built it, saying it must have been ancient colonialists. Whether it was Egyptian ruins or ruins of castle building civilizations in Kenya, they refused to consider people with similarities to themselves like castle building as Africans. Especially the rich culture, the idea that "savages" could have a rich culture like Egypt was laughable, therefore, Egyptians, ancient Kenyans, or any other civilization with rich culture and is slightly similar to western society are not Africans.

This has unfortunately spread to normal white people and they don't see North Africans and white Africans as Africans or think North Africans and white Africans don't see themselves as Africans.

Just Ask Trevor Noah if he considers himself African.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2020
This fic somehow manages to be edgy in a decent way.
No idea how, but I shall observe further.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2020
"There is no FBI on the grandline"
CP9, open up!
Andromolius chapter 9 . 11/24/2020
another binge, good work.

also, I'm a far gone Muslim and I don't like the double standard that the west treats Islam with.

it's like the renaissance fucked Christianity to no more and it became the norm to depict and spit on the face and name of Jesus, or other beliefs of Buddhism and Shintoism.
although the hindoes put a fight that is nearly equal to Muslims, it isn't as effective.

so I say depict whatever you want and do whatever you want because the world shall know a second renaissance.
( if your identity is public, and you don't want to screw with terrorist fucks. it's fair to stop although I don't like it in the slightest, that they command such power and obedience from the world with threats of violence )
BBQbaBBQ chapter 9 . 11/23/2020
More plzzzz
Purecolour chapter 9 . 11/20/2020
Haha what the heck, the way they killed the guards at the end there was cool as fuck.
Also, what they are about to do to the king...so scary.

I love this story so much, the attention to detail in this story is phenomenal.

I hope you continue this story to the end.
I look forward to the next chapter.
Purecolour chapter 7 . 11/19/2020
Brutal as fuck, Hina got fucked up
Purecolour chapter 5 . 11/19/2020
The butterfly effect is a real bitch of a concept...
Purecolour chapter 3 . 11/19/2020
Duuude, I went into this story, not really expecting anything. This is so fucking amazing, the way he uses the bomb power is so cool, the way you describe everything, the way he and everyone interacts...

You are an amazing writer. I’m suuuppeeeeeeerrrr looking forward to the rest of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2020
Islamaphobe
LUCFER chapter 9 . 11/12/2020
Hey, when r u going to update? Love ur story and I don't care what u do to luffy's crew, like ur thinking about "Ending the age of pirates… by being the worst pirate to ever live."
King of Alchemy chapter 9 . 11/10/2020
if V awakens his fruit can it be something like world break hulk like when he destroyed a country just be walking
Shisui34 chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Just want to say, BRILLIANT. I love how edgey you made it without putting a lot of descriptions. I appreciate the work you’ve done here, to make the one piece world realistic. I like that you chose one of the most overlooked powers in the one piece world and made it your own by changing how it’s used. Thank you for your work and the effort you’ve put in. ️
Luiferre chapter 9 . 11/6/2020
I love this story,i need more please update mr author
jdboss1 chapter 9 . 10/24/2020
1 I love a good SI story with the main character actually has guts to do something different other than follow the main cast like a sheep

2 I love the fact that you used an underused character and exploited the crap out of his powers

3 I really really enjoy the Islamic jokes when exploding

4 Dislikes
I can accept not wanting to be a marine but to morally want to be a pirate Is the hardest pill to swallow

I can accept the character doing evil things for a greater goal like
become a dark Lord to take over the world And when in charge build a mighty kingdom

But you character it just seems to be doing evil for evil sake

2 Disappointing we have not heard more about the straw hats there was at least two members I personally would have saved and probably have Left the others to die
I would have definitely have saved the navigator and the cook
boobs and good food is half the fun of being in one piece
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »