Reviews for I Am Mr Five
T0aster Man chapter 1 . 9/5/2022
Hold up I just read Daz Bones’ wiki page—He is quite literally Emiya. “While Daz is generally a cold-hearted person, as a child, he secretly had a dream of becoming a superhero.”
T0aster Man chapter 9 . 9/5/2022
He’s basically emiya alter
T0aster Man chapter 9 . 9/5/2022
Wouldn’t it be fucking sick if you inserted someone into Mr. One and just went Unlimited Blade Works on Kaido’s ass?
the raging chicken chapter 9 . 9/5/2022
good story you still alive ?
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 9 . 9/4/2022
This is really good! Update again soon please!
Theorist01 chapter 2 . 8/16/2022
I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Mr 5 has a pretty powerful ability but because of his lack of creativity/knowledge he didn't use it to it's full potential.

Actually I feel like a lot of the early DF power were never used to their full potential. Miss Goldenweek also had a pretty powerful ability that you really don't see the equal of now in One Piece.
Mr.Nekko chapter 2 . 6/30/2022
your kinda mocking a religion
TheVine chapter 1 . 6/26/2022
I read this fic in an hour, then I went to shower and came back to re read it in 45 minutes. Then I looked up at the last update and I began to cry. It's abandoned isn't it. So much for awesome writing. I'll never read your works again UNLESS I see a completed status.
Any body know more one piece fics like this with decent chapter count? Help a brethren in need.
cewencec chapter 1 . 6/15/2022
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2022
It seems like this guy NEVER READ ONE PIECE and I'm dissapointed to know that he reached a 600 chapter in anime. Hays what a SHAME because its actually interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2022
It seems like a DUMBASS RABBIT MC?!
bobthebuilding chapter 9 . 5/13/2022
The creative use of the Bomb fruit as well as the Kilo fruit in this fic has massively inspired me for my own longfic. I don't know if I'll quite go as wide in my interpretation for the Bomb fruit, but I'm really wanting to use a lot of aspects of it.

Anyway, edge-fics typically cause me to cringe but something about this fic was just... excellent, in a dark way, and so my hat is off to the author.

Although I'd love to see it continued, it's also oddly poignant to end it here because The Legacy- the chapter title- is V becoming the puppetmaster of Alabasta's royalty, what Crocodile wishes he could do since he's jealous of Doflamingo and trying to copy him being a King. Moreover, Alabasta might have Pluton buried under it's sands somewhere, and Nico Robin is gonna be there to find it...

So, as things stand, V's legacy is arguably a very likely chance at something approaching victory, or as close as one can get in the OP world.
bobthebuilding chapter 5 . 5/13/2022
To all the people saying author is overestimating giants because we've seen weak ones get their asses handed to them, y'all are ignoring the fact that 100 years ago these two were 100 million bounties EACH in an age that wasn't the age of pirates (so bounties would rarely get that large), and then they both spend 100 years fighting to exhaustion DAILY. That's an utterly absurd premise, and the willpower to do that for 36,500 days, without rest? Well that sounds like the recipe for ending up with some of the absolute strongest Haki in the entire world, if things were at all realistic. Remember, Elbaf is New World, so the two likely had Haki BEFORE starting this 100 year training, so now... Yeah, they OP even for OP world.
DoctorDan chapter 9 . 5/2/2022
This is easily one of the most thoughtful, and DARK, fics I've encountered. I don't even really LIKE One PieceI just came across this by accident. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Davey1170 chapter 9 . 5/2/2022
I am sad that this is not getting updates !
1,706 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »