Reviews for I Am Mr Five
Guest chapter 9 . 10/10/2020
You know what’ll really trigger people? It would be great if his most powerful attack was called November eleventh or 9/11
guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2020
The pretext had a ton of potential but the main character’s personality is just not likeable. He’s powerful but his character is really flat and just seems to revolves around being an asshole because it’s “cool” to him.

Something else that had potetial was the relationship he and Ms Valentine could have had. I really think you could have developed this better than him realizing the extent of his power and using it to bully her into being subordinate in chapter 2. Their relationship could have evolved from business partners to friends, or anything else that isn’t flat dom/sub.

tl;dr Really enjoyed reading this until the main character became an asshole
CorruptedFlame chapter 4 . 10/8/2020
It's 'Gunpowder, Treason, and plot' not 'the Gunpowder Treason and plot.' This is how I know your not a Brit.
CorruptedFlame chapter 3 . 10/8/2020
Could his head get any bigger? For real, this guy thinks that because he listened to some music he's a composing prodigy now? And that because he watched some TV cooks he can actually cook? Jesus christ, and don't even get started on the belief that martial arts from earth are going to be any good here, where martial arts are a thing still used to fight wars at superhuman states.
Eddyg125 chapter 6 . 10/5/2020
Why the hell is she getting her way? What happened to being hardcore, now we can't do shit because we lOve her.
Truck-Sama chapter 6 . 10/2/2020
I like the names of the attacks. The people that get mad over them are pussies and can go fuck themselves.
Truck-Sama chapter 1 . 10/1/2020
Holy shit he's Bakugou and Baracuda's wet dream.
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2020
If this whole empire building thing continues, I can’t wait to see what you have in mind for Fishman island. Literally the potential is endless.
Weird Flex chapter 9 . 9/30/2020
You're fucking crazy and somehow it's awesome
XdestroyerS chapter 9 . 9/29/2020
I love it, I need more pls
poopotron2000 chapter 6 . 9/25/2020
Man, fuck Valentine wants him to correct something yet wont fucking tell him the thing she wants him to correct. And I swear to god V literally choked her before but now I CaNt LaY a FiNgEr On HeR bEcAuSe I lOvE hEr
Krav chapter 9 . 9/19/2020
Your stories are always so unique and somehow manage to defy my expectations every time, I love them.
Eh, the Muslim jokes may be insensitive, but this is a man who would find them funny in a world where no one else would get the joke. In universe there's no reason not to, and outside - well, the popularity of your stories tends to tell me that sensitivity isn't exactly what you're known for or respected for.
Sultan Asil Arslan chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
Damn this is awesome.
StarlightVista chapter 9 . 9/11/2020
They're so OP... I love it!
MerptheNerp chapter 9 . 9/7/2020
I just had an idea for a powerup/awakening! If Gem/V can turn his breath into explosions (which is just recycled oxygen exhaled into carbon) then in theory, that means anything that comes into contact with him becomes a part of his body. For example, he could turn objects into bombs Killer Queen style and turn the most inconspicuous things into deadly booby traps. If you want to take it a step further, you could turn the light that reflects of the human eye into killer explosive laser beams like Combustion Man from A:TLA. Anyways, I love reading your stories and I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work!
1,578 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »