Reviews for Fix, Redux
Whyhow chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
This is the problem with Willow and Tara's arguments about magic. Tara firmly believes that certain things are wrong, but never seems to actually explain why to Willow. She doesn't know about the deer, since she only just learned that the spell existed, and she doesn't seem to know that Buffy is in heaven, since not only does she not say anything, but she doesn't even think it. (Something seems to have firmly convinced them all that Buffy is in a hell dimension, and I've always been curious what it was.) If Tara doesn't know about either of the problems that we do with the resurrection, it's not hard to see why she can't convince Willow not to go through with it, since she doesn't give any reason other than "it would be wrong."
lij chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Haunting, truly.

At this point the author may never see this review, or if you do stick around this fic is not where your attention lies. Nevertheless, the narrative here is a wonderful portrait of that particular part of the series. And the ending... Perhaps Willow *can* fix anything, except the things that she herself destroys.
pantalaimon1 chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
So much was left unsaid about this, I've wondered how the Scoobs rationalized it to themselves. You did a great job with Tara's POV.
knbnnate chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Awesome, chilling story.
HonorH chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
You know, I've watched your style evolve, and I have to say: I think this is the best thing you've ever written. Perfectly in character for Willow and Tara, beautifully told with lots of sensory detail-I felt like I was there. Amazing work.
Pin1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Another great story that sddressees the nagging question of how Willow got the others to agree to the resurrection. I'm delighted to see you writing again. Thanks!
GoddessBlue1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Perfection. I liked the way you described Spike - had him to a 't' without even having to do any dialogue. The interaction between Tara and Willow - exquisite.
M. Scott Eiland chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
For some reason, the links I placed in the comments before the story didn't show up. The link for the "We Invented The Remix, Redux" site is:

and the link to Benaresq's "Fix" is at: