Reviews for Strawberry
Yo! I thought this was over I'm so happy
Baconbro chapter 21 . 5/8
I posted this as anon but if you remember me I'm glad you are continuing this story
MrMcNasty chapter 20 . 12/12/2021
For a while there, I was hopeful that this was gonna be a good story about "the one that got away". But it quickly turned into "plot-armor self-insert".

Arthur is many things; but a coward, he is not.
TheDayofRickening chapter 1 . 8/1/2021
Reading this makes me hate that it isn’t possible to get mules as full mounts. Understandable, but I’m still gonna want one.
KingPrimo chapter 20 . 7/21/2020
Damn this is good and I’m going to say it was nice knowing mah BOAH Arthur had a nice run, instead of TB killing him it will be his young fling from the past
Dr.yay chapter 1 . 4/18/2020
This is an amazing story do not listen to the people who care about grammatical errors ,I just fill in whats wrong, the part where Arthur... is something nearly made me throw up so your doing something right.
Guest chapter 16 . 2/16/2020
Will there be more?
sleepykiks chapter 16 . 12/27/2019
I don’t blame her but “GURL!”
fullmetal1985 chapter 15 . 12/22/2019
Was good till chapter 14 _
Lucifer LaCroix chapter 1 . 12/17/2019
Hey guys! The Author here. Thank you so much for your continued support. Your comments mean a lot to me. I’m sorry I haven’t updated in so long what with work and stress plus my new novel in the works. (Tales of the Hateful Barnacle) Stay tuned for occasional updates and I look forward to your feedback.

Love
Zombiekat89
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2019
Holy shit you continued the story, thought you were done. I can't wait to read it later
OutWest Xander chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
When are you gonna update man!?

Also I like to say it’s very awesome how you describe the situation Arthur’s in. Mostly by how his character is, like, how come you can’t have him use the word ‘dead eye’ in his own way. I also think you should explain some parts of what time Arthur is in, with the Van der Linae gang where they at in the world.

Like are they still in the West? After Blackwater job

Or are they in the North one near Valentine?
Because am getting a’little confused on what’s Auther or the story is talking about?

Epceasely Arthur’s intellect. He’s not blind, but he’s not that smart. Though he does learn from experience and mistakes.
So he should be more thought of a plan type like in the game. He should be more like school student outlaw Dutch and Hoasa was trying to teach when he was younger.
((Which was explain in the game already))
Mostly like using what he use to make out alive, and out of trouble. Speaking of ‘trouble’ Arthur seems like the only person to stay out of trouble in towns with folk, really anywhere when alone, unless with the gang he is.

What am saying is that I like to hope that Arthur is careful to is he doing, I think Rose will get bitter and anxious to let out truth. And Isabella gonna have to defend Arthur’s trust and loyalty to his gang... I hope. :-/‘7
Anyway good job on this chapter man, hope to god you fix the grammar/discerption/wording, for who’s talking and next.
I got so confused there.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2019
I hope aurthr and rose work things out
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
Okay, please don't take my review the wrong way. I got about three paragraphs through the first chapter and felt like I needed to address a few things regarding the content:

1.) Who is Arthur talking to in the first paragraph? With the quotes, it sounds like he's talking to himself, as opposed to writing in his diary.

2.) 'blackwater' should be capitalized, as it's the name of a place.

3.) The second paragraph feels like you're slamming on the breaks, totally disrupting whatever flow the first paragraph had. There's unnecessary descriptions on who Arthur is, what he's wearing, what he's holding, where's he standing, the weather...it was so boring to read and very unnecessary. If you feel like you have to describe your character in such detail, it reads like you're not confident in making him stand out in any other way.

4.) ["Hey, now Princess there will be better food once we arrive at the stable." He said]

If there’s a speech verb, it’s not considered the start of a new sentence, so 'he' shouldn’t be capitalized, and there should be a comma rather than a period inside the quotes.
Fitter166 chapter 7 . 3/14/2019
Please tell me it isn't over yet