Reviews for Fight For Your Heart
dld51 chapter 4 . 9/16/2019
This was a little sad and wonderful story. Yes, I did enjoy Hercule getting smacked around a bite. I wish there was a follow up story. of Gohan and Videl relationship from this story. with a happier ending.
Ficsion chapter 4 . 9/13/2019
Only one word... MASTERPIECE
Rebmul chapter 4 . 8/13/2019
ok that was good wish there was more id love to see how this changed the timeline
zfj chapter 4 . 7/27/2019
Loved it! Super unique, for sure!
Power plant chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
This story, in my opinion perfectly expresses the gohan of the 7 year gap. In some stories he shows absolutely no sort of negative reaction to the death of his father because of his arrogance. While other stories just go full ooc with angry, brooding, and sometimes even emoish. All in all I think this story is great. 10/10
vedantsawant17 chapter 4 . 6/1/2019
Loved it man! Keep up the good work
I really wish they would have shown future videl and pan in the show as well lkke you did would have made it more interesting!
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 5/31/2019
J'adore j'aime le parallèle avec le futur où pan est née mais sait-elle tous?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 5/6/2019
Nicely done. I especially liked future Videl and Pan.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 5/6/2019
Goku is a very selfish person and this selfishness extends to his friends too. In fact his highest periority always seemed to be that. In this regard Vegeta is way ahead of him.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 5/6/2019
Saiyan Pride!
LightningPrincessR chapter 4 . 2/24/2019
I really enjoyed your story and loved how you depicted Gohan. I absolutely loved the entire fight sequence with Videl and Gohan. She was just what he needed to get over his funk after the cell games. I enjoyed the cocky Gohan that toyed with Videl during the fight, but also how you were able to present Gohan as a confused teenager as well. Him admitting he thought Videl was cute and Videl at the end giving him a kiss was priceless. I had some real feels knowing that Videl was with Gohan even in Future Trunks's timeline. Look forward to reading more stories from you especially with Videl/Gohan ships.
Lotus Blooms chapter 4 . 2/7/2019
Really glad you decided to extend this beyond a one-shot. The last two chapters were absolutely fantastic, and the scene between Trunks, Pan and Videl brought a bit of a tear to my eyes. Definitely did not expect a four chapter story to be so dense. Keep it up!
HaywireEagle chapter 4 . 2/5/2019
Perfect. Simply perfect.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 2/5/2019
Trunks doesn't say papa. He says dad.

Papa doesn't even remotely sound right coming from that little half-breed terror.
blackicethunder chapter 4 . 2/5/2019
Thank god for this story.
There are so few well written stories for this fandom that I love finding gems like these.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »