Reviews for Fight For Your Heart
KimranReech chapter 4 . 5/13
I really loved that Future Trunks and Future Videl scene. Very emotional. It is always nice when stories like this give Future Gohan some kind of legacy.
Axccel chapter 4 . 4/9
This was an outstanding chapter to a well-written fic.

Personally, I just ignore the canon's future Trunks timeline thing. From Trunks's power when he destroyed the androids compared to what we know of Gohan's advancement through training...yeah, no. It's bullshit. Gohan would have roflstomped the absolute shit out of the androids. Especially when his friends started dying as even one of them dying was enough to cause him to turn super saiyan 2 and he wouldn't even have needed that to beat them anyway minus Cell. Cell was not a factor as the time machine he used to escape with proved and even if Cell showed up later, fully grown adult Gohan who spent all that time training? Yeah, Cell would be fucked even without stage 2. No matter how you look at it, the android timeline is IMPOSSIBLE. Even a year more of training for Gohan would have probably ended the androids, from what we've seen a year of training do many times in DBZ. The entire existence of that timeline is just plain not possible by DBZ's own way of doing things. There is no path in which it can exist because there is no path in which Gohan or Vegeta doesn't curbstomp the androids within a year or two assuming neither ascends to SSJ2 and rip them to shreds during the Z-Fighters' first engagement with them.

So yeah, I just have to ignore that timeline even existing at all, even though I like Future Trunks.

Also, just make copies of the pictures. Bulma is his mom so, yeah.
scaps chapter 4 . 7/8/2020
Really enjoyed this! You really have a great control of your prose, and I enjoy the amount of originality and energy you bring into the character's interactions while also maintaining an in-character feel. Some truly awesome moments in here too (Videl's tenacity against Gohan, well the whole fight in general; Mirai Trunks's episode in his own timeline, which was a welcome surprise and well drawn). And the short-ish length is perfect. I did wish that Videl would have been the one to fight Mr. Satan (by Gohan throwing the match or something), but no matter.

Good luck with whatever you're doing now!
dld51 chapter 4 . 9/16/2019
This was a little sad and wonderful story. Yes, I did enjoy Hercule getting smacked around a bite. I wish there was a follow up story. of Gohan and Videl relationship from this story. with a happier ending.
Ficsion chapter 4 . 9/13/2019
Only one word... MASTERPIECE
Rebmul chapter 4 . 8/13/2019
ok that was good wish there was more id love to see how this changed the timeline
zfj chapter 4 . 7/27/2019
Loved it! Super unique, for sure!
Power plant chapter 4 . 6/28/2019
This story, in my opinion perfectly expresses the gohan of the 7 year gap. In some stories he shows absolutely no sort of negative reaction to the death of his father because of his arrogance. While other stories just go full ooc with angry, brooding, and sometimes even emoish. All in all I think this story is great. 10/10
vedantsawant17 chapter 4 . 6/1/2019
Loved it man! Keep up the good work
I really wish they would have shown future videl and pan in the show as well lkke you did would have made it more interesting!
gabelou1991 chapter 4 . 5/31/2019
J'adore j'aime le parallèle avec le futur où pan est née mais sait-elle tous?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 5/6/2019
Nicely done. I especially liked future Videl and Pan.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 5/6/2019
Goku is a very selfish person and this selfishness extends to his friends too. In fact his highest periority always seemed to be that. In this regard Vegeta is way ahead of him.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 5/6/2019
Saiyan Pride!
LightningPrincessR chapter 4 . 2/24/2019
I really enjoyed your story and loved how you depicted Gohan. I absolutely loved the entire fight sequence with Videl and Gohan. She was just what he needed to get over his funk after the cell games. I enjoyed the cocky Gohan that toyed with Videl during the fight, but also how you were able to present Gohan as a confused teenager as well. Him admitting he thought Videl was cute and Videl at the end giving him a kiss was priceless. I had some real feels knowing that Videl was with Gohan even in Future Trunks's timeline. Look forward to reading more stories from you especially with Videl/Gohan ships.
Lotus Blooms chapter 4 . 2/7/2019
Really glad you decided to extend this beyond a one-shot. The last two chapters were absolutely fantastic, and the scene between Trunks, Pan and Videl brought a bit of a tear to my eyes. Definitely did not expect a four chapter story to be so dense. Keep it up!