Reviews for My Heart My Home
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 26 . 1/8
Wow just wow i hoppened this story only a few hours ago and now im hooked. Its amazing!
layvba chapter 26 . 12/14/2015
Amazingly brilliant story. Fantastic job.
Bambibelle84 chapter 25 . 8/25/2015
["You need to rest, darlin' but we've gotta get outta here as soon as possible. You need a doctor. We gotta get you home." "I am home," Ororo whispered, her eyes large and brimming with unshed tears that she tried to wipe away. Logan's hand covered hers quick squeezing it almost too roughly. Then he reached out and touched her tired face lovingly. His eyes never left her face, devouring her as if he wanted to remember every inch of her always. "I never thought . . ." his voice faltered but he made himself go on needing to make her understand – "You . . . you make me better – make me complete, Ro. I've never loved anyone like this before." "Nor I," Ororo said with all the love that she felt for him displayed plainly on her face]

Ashford these two will be the death of me. These last chapters are such masterpieces.

[If she died there would be nothing left for him in this world.]

Wolverine and his inner thoughs. I just feel bad for him.
Bambibelle84 chapter 24 . 8/25/2015
OMG THIS CHAPTER KILLED ME. THE PERFECTION. JUST BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN. WOW. I loved how To and Logan were like one in the skies. Everything about this chapter was just so epic. One of my favorites indeed.
Bambibelle84 chapter 23 . 8/25/2015
Omg these chapters are so suspenseful and full of greatness. Goodness what people in love will do. Hoping Ororo will be ok.
Bambibelle84 chapter 22 . 8/24/2015
Wow these chapters are intense. What a cliffy.
Bambibelle84 chapter 21 . 8/24/2015
Omg Ororo had no choice but to ... wow.
Bambibelle84 chapter 20 . 8/24/2015
Mariko has gone Mad.
Bambibelle84 chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
WHAT DA ACTUAL FUQ WAS THIS CHAPTER? Logan being drugged Storm walking in. Her getting the kids to help her out on what she suspected. Ugh Mariko is very bitchy and annoying. This is not good. Great chapter.
Bambibelle84 chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
["I thought I needed to know my past - who I was, where I came from, but maybe you were right - this is my home, this is my family, where my heart is. Ororo, you're my heart, my home." "Logan . . ."]

ASDFGHJKL AHHHHHH. My goodness this was just awww.

["I love you, Logan"]

I have lost the ability to can. Asdfghjkl.
Bambibelle84 chapter 14 . 8/23/2015
OMG THE ANGST in this chapter. OUCH MY SHIPPER HEART.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
["Do we understand each other?" Ororo asked. "I - yes."]

Bahahahaha Damn DONT MESS WITH RO.

[Ororo looked up anxiously then she heard a scream followed by several shouts. Her heart stopped for a split second as she listened to Rogue and Jubilee calling out Logan's name. He was back.]

Rogue and Jubilee awww. I always thought Wolvie had a soft spot for these girls.

["You're back!" Ororo said, stating the obvious, her smile full strength. "Yeah." "So . . ." "So . . ." He grinned at her. "So I missed you," Ororo laughed. "Did you?" His grin grew wider. "We've all missed you." "That's not what I asked," Logan said pulling her to him, his backpack falling to the floor. "Yes," she sighed falling into his strong, safe arms. "How much?" He whispered in her soft silky hair. "As much as you missed me," Ororo stated with a smile. "Then you missed me a lot," Logan said before his lips met hers.]

I just squealed so loud right now. Asdfghjkl

["Logan, you are back! And I see you two are at it again," Kurt said when he bamfed into the hall way by Ororo's classroom.]

Lol. Kurt needs to stop cockblocking lol.

[Ororo didn't bother to smile or speak, she simply pulled Logan to her and kissed him deeply, full of passion. Only when they heard Kurt clearing his throat did they break away. If Jean hadn't believed that Logan had deep feelings for Ororo before she did now.]

Bahahahaha OMG I'm laughing so hard right now. THIS. I love you Ro.

["You have a wife."]

I just fukin died. I did not just read this AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. DAMN IT.

I can't stand Cyclops never have never will. Wolverine should have punched him. Jean going towards Storm let's see how that goes. Poor RoLo.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Kurt and Yukio tho

["Stay." Ororo turned, sure of what she'd just heard but unsure of his meaning. Logan moved towards her and enveloped her in his strong arms then picked her up and carried her to his bed. He laid her down as carefully as if he were carrying the most delicate flower. Her blue eyes looked up at him with both need and fear but Logan could sense her conflicting feelings. "I just want to hold you," he whispered in her silky hair as he sat beside her. He would be content just holding her through the night.]

ASDFGHJKL. I CANT WITH THIS.

OMG RO JUST WENT STORM ON JEAN. THE BEAST UNLEASHED. JEAN ASKED FOR IT SHE WAS ANNOYING ME ALREADY.

"Oh no I've got a plane to catch!" She leapt out of the bed, pulled her robe closer to her and raced for the door. "What time is it? I have to get ready! Oh wait!" She stopped at the door turned around and ran back to him, pecked him on his lips, smiled then hurried to her room. Logan had to laugh. He laid back on his bed breathing in Ororo's lingering scent feeling like a new man.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 8/23/2015
["W-what . . . ?" "Thought a vacation wasn't a vacation without hanging out at the pool?" "It's a little late for that," Ororo stated while she tried to compose herself. "Best time to go skinny dippin'," he grinned at her. Ororo didn't know whether to laugh or scream. Her emotions were bordering on relief, happiness and a touch of anger. Logan stood up and wrapped an arm around her leading her to the door. "I think I really should change," Ororo said. She pulled away from him grudgingly and retrieved her swimsuit. "Sure you're gonna need that?" Logan teased her. "We shall see," Ororo smiled playfully]

They are so adorbs. Such flirts.

[Ororo leapt off the elevator as soon as the doors opened and ran towards the side exit with Logan close on her heels. They were both laughing when Logan finally caught her by the pool. "Logan, please!" "Please what, huh?" Logan picked her up easily and carried her to the edge of the pool. "Oh you are pigheaded! Put me down or so help me . . . !" "So help me what?" Logan laughed. "You gonna cry?" "I'm going to fry your metal behind that's what! Now put me down! Aaaaiieee!" With a great splash Logan deposited Ororo in the pool.]

Asdfghjkl. Too adorbs.

Jean is being so fukin annoying. But she always has been anyways.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
["There's no point to that now. Apparently you've done a pretty good job of convincing them that I'm your girlfriend which leaves us all vulnerable whether you're here or somewhere else." "Whaddya mean I convinced them? Who was the one sneaking into my room in the middle of the night?" "Who was the one trying to kiss me at the museum?" "Who was the one who used flying as an excuse to cop some feels?" "What! Who was the one who tried to kiss me before Kurt interrupted you?" "Who was the one who wanted me in their bed this morning?" "That is not what I wanted!"]

OMG IM LMAO RIGHT THE FUCK NOW LOL. Them and the banters lol. Oh oh this chapter didn't end as well.