Reviews for False Gods
Reader chapter 59 . 6/25
I can only imagine how angry the characters are gonna be when they found out Waylon let himself die and let the current events of the story happen just to prove a point to an enemy that he's going to kill anyways, as opposed to killing her when he had the chance.
Moh chapter 51 . 2/3
Good
DSpaceZ chapter 42 . 9/23/2019
While i hate Adonis, i really want to see what happened to Rex and Pyra and how Adonis obtained her. Considering the fact that almost all of the main cast from 500 years ago is dead, its possible he killed Rex.
karhis chapter 16 . 9/16/2019
just wanted to say that i really like this story
CXS6612 chapter 37 . 7/5/2019
This story...wow, you've outdone yourself Waylon! I'm such a fan of your work! Does it have to end? Will it have a sequel?
CXS6612 chapter 24 . 4/22/2019
Can't wait to read more! They've gotta save Pyra! Glad to see Morag is still aorund!
CXS6612 chapter 23 . 4/8/2019
This chapter has been one of my favorites to date. Pandy and Zeke had a pretty good ending, and I'm starting to really dig Canaan and Zane. You're a terrific writer, I check in every few days because I'm so hooked to your stories. Please never give up on this. It's utterly fantastic. Also, I wouldn't mind a Canaan/Zane prequel in the future! It's impressive that you can create characters worth vesting in, and pay fair homage to canon characters as well. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/1/2019
Awesome new chapter! I didn't realize Morag was working in Uraya! I'm curious to learn how she has survived so long. Interesting twist. It's also hard but cool to imagine Garfront as a major metropolis now. I'm curious if it took over as the capitol. Really like your story so far, I'll be here until the end!
MEEE chapter 12 . 3/31/2019
Pleez have some sort of indentation to denote when a jump happens, as with the jump from Colonel Acacia to Silas.
CXS6612 chapter 21 . 3/29/2019
Really good new chapter! It's tough seeing Pyra treated so badly. I can't wait to see where this leads! It seems like the rag tag gang of bandits is about to be officially formed.
CXS6612 chapter 20 . 3/20/2019
I really like the dynamic between KOS-MOS and Acacia, it's actually kind of perfect. Keep up the good work! I'm curious if we'll see Zeke's death, and if we'll find out what happened to Morag and Rex.
CXS6612 chapter 19 . 3/19/2019
This story is a fantastic follow up to "Xenoblade Chronicles 2: The Fourth Driver." I have really enjoyed the world building thus far. I like that this world is far from the utopia we felt all but promised at the end of both the canon game and The Fourth Driver. I like the changes you've made in your writing style since The Fourth Driver, this story feel more complete, lively and separate, while still paying homage to its source material. I hope you continue with it. If you need help, I'd be very interested in brainstorming, and if not, I look forward to more content! I need to know where this story goes. Please continue soon!
ZackGriffen chapter 9 . 2/12/2019
This is great. I just finished reading the fourth driver today and all of False Gods (what's currently posted) and i LOVE THEM BOTH. I do feel as if Mythra sometimes acts a little too "out of character" (mainly the constant joking) but aside from that i have no complaints at all about your stories. They just seem to really draw me in and i wanted to thankyou for constantly uploading great content. Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/8/2019
I really like where this is going, especially with the dynamic between Mythra and Silas *_*
SparkleHands chapter 2 . 1/30/2019
Why has Nia begun aging? Genuinely curious because Jin and the other powerful flesh eaters never aged during the story. Minoth only aged because he was technically a failed flesh eater and even then he aged slower than a regular human did. Nia's flesh eater transformation was successful, granting her extreme power. As far as I'm aware the closer the flesh eater is to their host the more powerful they are and Nia was close enough to her host for her to call her host her sister. Just wondering.