Reviews for Something Better Than Forever
Tee Hill chapter 18 . 5/20
Damn...
Kmpcarter chapter 27 . 3/4
I feel like I missed something. Where is Charlie? She didn't see him during Winter break and now hea not at the wedding.?
Tilty.bbb chapter 28 . 10/26/2020
This was a fantastic read well done
ForrestersWitch chapter 9 . 10/20/2020
An evocative part of the play to pick for the class interaction of Aro and Edward and Aro and Bella. Forwarnings of both paths that each pairing is embarking on. I do enjoy intelligent well thought out scenes that speak to multiple levels!
Thank you for sharing your talent, you and it are a gift!

Much ado about nothing by The Bard is my favorite play
ForrestersWitch chapter 5 . 10/20/2020
Holy Shit did he carve out his own heart for her to wear? Uh... He did say that the heart was sacred in Volterra? Damn!
Sorry just started reading this 1/2 an hour ago
Monoista chapter 16 . 2/18/2020
All in all a good story so far. But you really could do with a better translator. You‘re confusing French with Italian and your French sentences make very little sense at all. Also, it should be "Signor“ and not "Seniorchapter 2). I really don't mean to be rude, but for me, the gibberish somewhat diminishes the enjoyment of reading your story ️
Mint chapter 28 . 1/18/2020
Now this is what I call an amazing fanfiction! Fantastic job, legit could not stop reading this until the end
pegasus5406 chapter 28 . 1/12/2020
It was awesome hon. I enjoyed it very much...thanks for sharing it with us...bigg huggs. Peggy
it's simply me n you chapter 25 . 11/5/2019
Cute ending. I’m enjoying this story
LadyViolet2112 chapter 1 . 11/3/2019
Love this story Good job
it's simply me n you chapter 14 . 11/2/2019
I’m enjoying watching Aro “woo” her (for lack of better description).
jtechell chapter 28 . 10/25/2019
This was a beautiful story I loved it
monay9e chapter 28 . 10/25/2019
Loved it!
Brightest jewel evening star chapter 7 . 9/13/2019
I love your story. I was going to wait until I finished reading what you have written so far but this chapter was so enthralling. I love Bella and Aro and your explanation of hi heart stone and his lullaby. I absolutely just love it. I am looking forward to reading more. I am am truly enjoying it.
Sassyvampmama chapter 28 . 9/4/2019
Thank you for sharing this one with us.