Reviews for Allusions of Power
acetwolf94 chapter 15 . 9/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
sfctony8 chapter 9 . 6/16
Feuer. It's German for fire.
Leah chapter 15 . 5/15
I really like your story . You talk about being gay two guys, girls, and any combination is hot to watch. Yes Chemo is not nice , I have a rare leukemia it flares up every other year tank God I keep my hair even if it gets really bad at times. Reading for me is a way for me to pass my time, have spent close to six years in the last ten in hospital.
Slytherin Sacha chapter 15 . 1/10
Do a harrymort fic
SortingHat chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
I think that Super Harry stories can be done right if the author doesn't rush it using his smart phone *yuck* as a replacement for actual keyboarding.

I can tell when a fanfic is written in a hurry and in that case it's right to not write. Get it? Right to not right? Never mind.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 10/30/2015
Would the JP3 be able to survive the abuse of the airport po po?
SortingHat chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
If an MRI was done on Harry's scar I wonder if two people would be registered on the scanners scanning the brain waves of both Harry and Tom Riddle?
Guest chapter 15 . 7/29/2015
Two things.

First, Harry is an idiot! I can't believe he managed to make the other bluger come after him too- priceless!

Two, i was just reading through your answers to reviews 'nibble' 'blood'?! What on earth were u talking about!?

I hope that u come back this story one day, even though I know that more than a decade has passed since u last updated, but one can hope!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2015
...Dudley, Filch, Vernon...that is the most disgustingly hilarious idea I've read in a while...

I personally love slash. I don't think it's written so that guys aren't left all alone- ie in FullMetal Alchemist, there's two pairings in canon called RoyAi and EdRy, both straight, but the best pairing I know is RoyEd (squee!) which completely messes up both of them.

I prefer yaoi pairings to straight ones, in any story I read! Maybe it's just my weird brain...

And i agree on the whole gay topic. Gays, lesbians, bis...they're all allowed their own opinions, none of our business! (Unless of course ur trying to matchmake...)

I hope the story ends up Draco and Harry, but hey, evil!Dumbledore is the best way to go anyday!

Loving it so far, will go read the next chapter ;-) nice job!
Belle-Ann-Dos chapter 14 . 5/12/2015
This is INTERESTING! But, is Dumbledore really evil
And, the story might be MORE interesting if he announced that Harry was blind(ok, i know that was sort of temporary, and that that was like fifthteen million chapters ago).
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 15 . 5/5/2015
MORE! please? *begs*
misherukuro chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
Interesting fic
Doctor Dandy chapter 8 . 1/25/2015
Eight chapters in and hardly any plot advancement. First time he's let anyone see his weakness? When I look at his character, I find it hard to see anything other than weakness. This is disappointing.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
Ok, one more idiotic story of the type lets beat hp and make him miserably to fuel righteous indignation...
Archerein chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
PLEASE UPDATE SOON THIS IS MY FAVOURITE FANFIC AND I WOULD HATE FOR IT TO BE PUT ON HIATUS... :'( LOVE ARCHEREIN