Reviews for Surviving
alix33 chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
" "Would you like a cookie?" "Do I ever say no?" Josh grinned, taking one of the home made cookies out of the jar." - what kind of cookies are they, please?
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
" "Nah, I sent her to bed as punishment for tampering with my chili," Jed smiled" - First off, let me say that I have only been watching West Wing reruns from season 1 for about a week (I stupidly never got into the series when it was first broadcast in South Africa, where I'm from), so there is loads of stuff about the series I just don't know. 1) Why would the president even have a personal chili recipe (it sounds like)? 2)Is he from a state where they eat lots of it and there are all kinds of lore attached and people actually have personal chili recipes? 3) Are there US states where people don't eat lots of chili?
thundever1 chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
Great story, very sweet, brilliant interactions and characterisations, poor Josh and Leo.
BrokenSkye chapter 3 . 1/16/2005
Aw - how cute!

Good to see this loose tie rounded off. We never heard of what became of the NSC Card.

The ending is great by the way!

Keep up the good work!

*BrokenSkye*
kursk chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
Good chapters, I loved the ending.

Write more soon.
Amanduriel chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
This is a gorgeous little story, and I'm so glad I stumbled onto it. You've got the characters down really well, and I love how you've expanded on Leo's history with the Lyman Family. Now if only I knew if he did keep the card or not...

But if it stays a vignette, it is still excellent - a brilliant follow-up to a fantastic episode.
Amy Rose chapter 2 . 9/2/2003
Sweet, dense, eh, what can I say? They're both right! _ This was another one of my fave epis!(for obvious reasons. I had to listen to Ave Maria again! I've got it on my computer, you see, after the episode.)

So good job!