Reviews for One Night
peltra chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
write a sequel!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
aw man, that makes me want to cry. Poor Aoko, she doesnt know that her best friend is dead. How sad. Sad, but not depressing. Just really really sad.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I kind of expected Conan to be there... WHY KID? Why? T_T
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*sniffles badly* That was abosolutly beautiful.. *sighs* just beautiful, even if it did almost make me cry when Akako revealed what she had done (and Aoko's kiss *snifles*) But beautiful none the less
sweet love chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
give this a seiquel
Anica106 chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
It was very, very good. At least, that's what I thought. _ It was sad, but not heavy and depressing, which is good for Kaito. You're right, the image of him now being the true Phantom Thief really suits him. Good work!
tdei chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Excellent tone and plot. I liked the way you portrayed Kaitou when he's a ghost- very playful and courtly. D Very cool job. **
FS chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
ICKA, I love your writing style: It's so hard to write so good short stories like you! (And I've read your Rocky Horror Show Parody - wonderful, too, especially the funny "Happy End" *faint). Keep writing please. I want to read more DC-fics from you.
WithoutMorals-Revived chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Sasuga. Excellent as always...I...I like the imagery. I would've liked to see Aoko's reaction when the Kid's identified, but that's just me. Perhaps an epilogue with Conan and crew would be nice, ne?
dissolvablelabels chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I really really like this story, and it's not just the Hakuba focus. lol. Love the image of the Kid/Kaito ghost in Akako's room. Feel very sorry for Nakamori and Aoko. Very nicely written.