Reviews for Transference
T501 chapter 18 . 3/22
AAAAAAGGGH IM CRYING FOR RAF
That was so hard to read
Electus8 chapter 18 . 3/21
Ooo brilliant chapter! Anticipating what's next!

Take care!
VFSNAKE chapter 18 . 3/21
And so begins the plan to remove the predacons from play.
Steelcode chapter 18 . 3/21
Can't wait to read to more!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 18 . 3/21
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Hope you're getting through all this all right.
Anyone else starting to hate Jack in this?
Lereniel chapter 17 . 3/6
I caught up! Yaay! And I love where this is going, although part of me would have loved to see Jack and Miko's interactions with the Bots as free and carefree mech&fem. That would have been touching... Oh well! No going back now, I guess!

Toodles!
JadeDragon100 chapter 17 . 2/27
Still love this series, though I can’t say I remember the last time I looked into it... I think it was around chapter 9 being most recent. Either way, the series is still going as strong as I remember it being and good lord do decepticons have dangerous obsessions. Only thing I can say is that I hope the jack and miko don’t get completely destroyed from their ‘masters’; as usual, wonderful series and I can’t wait to see more from it!
lonewolfy23 chapter 17 . 2/25
I really like your work. Please keep writing.
Steelcode chapter 17 . 2/12
I CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE ABOUT PREDAKING THINKING OF MIKO AND JACK AS HATCHLINGS!
dark nightmere chapter 17 . 2/10
I think that Miko should finely see that she has become Shockwave's daughter though she did not realise it at the beginning as she is also Predaking's but he would sought of be a big brother or uncle who replaces Jack as she realises that Jack and Raf have been replaced by the Predacons as both have turned against her as Jack has become Megatron's pet and Raf is an Autobot through and through while she is a Decepticon-Predacon as she knows that she will help Shockwave win the war as after the destruction of Project Predacon she will assist Shockwave in acquiring the last part of his new Omega lock while holding off Wheeljack and Ultra-Magnus. I think that Shockwave should smile as he see's Warpdrive accept herself as his daughter while she may not know much about being cybertronion she will learn to be a Decepticon and help him and Lord Megatron win the war against the Autobots and claim Earth as the new Cybertron as Shockwave's knows that sooner or later he most eliminate Predaking and the other Predacons before they turn on him as he has Warpdrive and Predaking assist him in claiming the last part he needs for the new Omega lock as this time they will succeed as Soundwave will capture the Autobot medic Ratchet so they can complete the synthetic Energon and use it to destroy all of earth's inhabitants. I think that Raf should try to protect Ratchet only for Soundwave to capture him overpowering Bulkhead and Smokescreen as Miko and the Vehicons to acquire the last part to rebuilt the omega lock as Raphael finely comes to accept that both of his friends are gone and can't be saved as he is far to late to save them as he realises that his failure at Darkmount was his last chance to save his friends now they are gone for good as Jack has become Megatron's son and heir while Miko is the daughter of Shockwave a mad scientist as Raphael knows that he most do something to break the Decepticons hold over his friends but he fears that the mental traumas will remain in them forever even if he manages to rescue them. I think that Megatron meanwhile should smile as finely Quickclaw and Warpdrive have accepted there fates becoming true Decepticons as he knows that once Shockwave completes his new Omega lock he can finely turn earth into a new cybertron and better yet neither of his new Decepticons will stand against him as he is certain that Optimus will attempt to stop him and save the humans and earth but he has lost his main allies his pets to the Decepticons now and better yet he now has a worthy heir to his throne as Tempest the daughter he had daring the war was week but Quickclaw is strong and very dark so his victory is assured now as nothing can stop him now.
lightreader1 chapter 17 . 2/9
I'm loving this story so much. Miko has been kinda adopted into the Preda-squad (Yep thats what I'm mentally naming the predacon group in this and no one will change my mind! XD) Starscream is being a pretty ballsy huh? And Soundwave! Oh shoot Soundwave has never been creepier at the moment and I feel so bad for Miko's situation in that moment! Then Jack, Jack continues to be manipulated via Megatron bond though tad bit annoyed that he didn't ask about Miko's condition. In any case I'm loving this chapter and Megatron and Soundwave are ominous as heck! XD
Electus8 chapter 17 . 2/9
Gawd I love this story so much, another perfect chapter!
Keep up the fantastic work!
Cyreonth chapter 17 . 2/8
I wonder if Miko will ever reveal the truth to her scaly Protector. About how Shockwave has treated her like a slave ever since her transformation. Even if she wanted to be free of his torturous experiments/punishments, she couldn't because he has control over her warping ability.

Man, the situation Jack is in with Megatron just creeps me out. Megatron is supposed to be scary, not creepy. Hell, that should stay with the two 'Waves. I swear, everytime in this fic with Megatron's possessive behavior towards Jack, it feels like a spider is crawling up my back.

Yet I remember early in the previous story, that Megatron had stated that even though the kids now wear the skin of Cybertronians, they're still the weak humans they were born as. Has that changed? Or is Megatron still being manipulative with his words and tone of voice?

I really do hope that these kids can find the light Primus provides, and lead them down the right track. This can end only a few ways. Most of the options are bad. Only one, maybe two will have a good outcome.
VFSNAKE chapter 17 . 2/8
Good chapter. I take it Shockwave put some kind of program into Miko or something to ensure she leaks the location of the lab to the Autobots. As for Megatron, I look forward to him and Predaking fighting it out.