Reviews for Generations (NEW Peace Sign)
Get To Me Up chapter 8 . 10/12
You're a sucker, this story is a rubbish, you're just a son of a bitch and illiterate, your story is so bad it's disgusting, even a grade school kid writes a better story than you, will take in the middle of you asshole son of a bitch just made me waste my time on this crap here!
WTF man why the name fuck
Adypoker chapter 8 . 10/10
Noooooooo...
Please keep the story going, it's an awesome one!
KingAllen chapter 8 . 10/10
Don’t abandoned this please, it’s hard to found harem done work Fic for Bnha and also this Fic is really really interesting to read!
Sishen123 chapter 8 . 9/29
It's an interesting story so far but I must say I am glad you decided to use the original name of the characters. Because trying to re write main character name's is a pain in the ass fore both the author and reader even more so with how many main character there are .
Scandalf chapter 2 . 9/19
Sigh... Out of MILLIONS of people, he met and befriended the exact same children that'll one day become his classmates and girlfriends. In one chapter. In one day...
I just can't read this man. Even if I do, it's so ridicilous that I can't possibly take it seriously. How can you even justify all this to yourself while writing it? I mean, the overall story is good but just the fact that he managed to meet most of his future friends/clasmates in one chapter, in such a way is just... Unbelievable.
Son of Lupa and Hestia chapter 8 . 9/12
i don't think you should abandoned this fic so what if it canon in a different way you put your own spin on it and made it your own
dragongod0117 chapter 2 . 8/27
id like to comment on a glaring plot hole in chapter 2. Tokoyami sprained his ankle. Why would izuku ask him to run with them? you do not run with a sprained ankle!
MyMad-Robotdocter chapter 8 . 8/21
ive actually been trying to find this fic again when i realized i hadnt seen any updates from it in a while so i could reread and find out why, glad that everything seems to be sorted out with the whole account thing, amazing chapter too, cant wait for the next! :D
Maistzen chapter 1 . 8/12
Fantástico, increible, no puedo dejar de leer.
Xerzo LotCN chapter 8 . 8/5

you should only pair male oc with other ocs not canon or crossover thats kinda gross otherwise... not trying to be rude...
also it usually fine to do a female oc with any of the above well unless your making it a reverse harem those just dont work for 2 or 3 reasons that are unnecessary inappropriate to say but if you really think about it .. it make sense
Jormungandr1994 chapter 8 . 8/2
Keep writing.
JLyman chapter 8 . 8/1
Well, if you want to continue this story then just say that this story is set in an alternate universe of the series. I mean, this story is kinda already set in an alternate universe because of how differently the way Class 1-A and U.A. High is structured from the original canon, your own OC, and also the minor crossover elements that were introduced in this latest chapter.

So basically, it wouldn’t be a bother at all if this story is continued. But still, this is your choice to make; not mine.
chunky678 chapter 8 . 7/29
I personally believe that this story is phenomenal despite how shory it is and hope that you don't give up on it because honestly, this one still has so much potential that I think you can use
chimchar14 chapter 8 . 7/29
I’m so happy to have found this story again! As for you giving up on this story, I beg you not to. Sure things were revealed in the manga about the quirk stockpiling, but your version is still completely amazing in its own right, with how Izuku interacts with so many of our now stronger characters, your own OCs acting like real guides to help them yet not holding their hands completely. This story of yours is amazing, plus I don’t think the manga would reveal Izuku with his own inert quirk like you did, plus you have your own unique quirks in one for all, so that differentiates a lot. If you decide to stop, I’ll be disappointed but I won’t badger you over it, it’s your story, you do as you please. If you intend to continue l, then know I’m here rooting for you and eagerly yet patiently awaiting more!