Reviews for Downfall Series: Part One, My First Taste
Shall-Iin chapter 20 . 4/1/2004
I am really looking forward to reading this more closely. I hope you continue and I am going to search to find other stories you might have posted.
mayzim2002 chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
Love the story so far cant wait to see what you come up with next. Let me know when you write the next chapter put up.
Cal chapter 20 . 3/17/2004
I like it so far, and I really hope that 'Kindred' wasn't the last story.
Rebel Goddess chapter 20 . 3/7/2004
Another song for Hudson to sing badly: 'You Gotta Have Faith'! Loved the Save Me touch. Great chapter. Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Very good. More please. RG.
zeynel chapter 14 . 3/1/2004
I LOVE YOuR FIC! I think that i already said you, but... *sigh* I just finish reading part 14 -vignette 14- and i just LOVE what I've been reading so far! It's been one week since I first discover your fic, I'm reading it one to two part a day -as much as i can without reading to fast so as to have still something to read until the next update!- and until now, it's just... Perfect! But... I dun want them to be separated by life in the future! I dun want Lex to turn evil! i dun want Hudson with Louis Lane in her future but with Lex -I just LOVE the fact that you change Loïs/Louis sexe, too! Great idea!- I want Hudson to say Lex the truth one day -well, it's up to come, no?- or at least to say him something to make him understand... Not to just ignore the truth, but to say that "yes, there's something" just not exactly saying it, but 'recognise' the fact she is not saying all -it's becoming to be illogical to lie this much, considering her and his feelings and their relationship.
Well, all in all, I'd like SO much -like any other readers, I bet- for the fact she's a girl and the difference it makes in their relationship with when 'she' is a 'he' in the canon serie to... Well... To make THE difference! I really think it could!
Does Lex remember the day of the meteorite shower, when he regain conscience some seconds to see Hudson? Or, more exactly, will he remember/be remembered of it? -he was nine, so it COULD, and it would be so... cute!- Does he still have the white bunny -even not knowing where it come from?- _-
zeynel chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
Just wanted to say that i just discover your fic and.. I love it! It is the greatest Smallville fic i ever read!
mayzim2002 chapter 20 . 2/17/2004
I just wanted to tell you that I love this story so far and I cant wait to read the next chapter. So do you know when the next chapter is going to be comeing out? I hope you are haveing and good day. Keep up the writing. I'll be waiting for th next chapter.
EtrnalRhapsodi chapter 20 . 1/29/2004
Another wonderful chapter. Please continue!
Limegreenlion chapter 20 . 1/28/2004
AH! im so happy that you updated! this was, of course, absolutely fabulous. just the perfect mix of fluff and angst. i love how you write lex's inner thoughts, it's seems so like him but it's so great to get a better look at him.
"I'm never going to leave you, Lex."
The question is, will I leave you?
I love that part there. i dont know why...but it's just so great! please please PLEASE update soon!
Trinity Day chapter 20 . 1/28/2004
I've said it before and I will probably say it again. I love the way you take the episodes and make them your own. There's far more work than simply replacing Clark's name and references to his gender. I love your arcs and other storylines. This is one of the very few stories where a large portion is romance that I'm currently following because too often people can't make it work. You can.
raven86497 chapter 20 . 1/28/2004
I am so glad you updated! (smiles) I was afraid you had stopped. Please keep at it I'm addicted
adrixa chapter 20 . 1/28/2004
I love this fanfic *drools..* please update soon!
The Little Dragon chapter 20 . 1/27/2004
Mon dieu!
Good job!
More, please!
The Little Dragon chapter 19 . 1/26/2004
This has got to be one of the best stories on .
It is definitely a good character study, and it was VERY well written.
I loved how you made Lex's relationship with H. C. original.
More, please!