Reviews for Downfall Series: Part One, My First Taste
Guest chapter 29 . 12/19/2012
Well I must be a masochist for reading this.
She is a dependent, and he an idiot that takes the letter from "You selfish and liar" to erase their mistakes.
MoniklaaH9077 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved this chapter.
I'll keep reading.
SCREAMM chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
amazing story!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Once I got over the giggle fit caused by Hudson in a Dorothy costume - I guess I'm having trouble visualizing her because all I could picture was TW in his very early modeling days with longer hair - I had a lot of fun with the haunted house and Chloe. Lex to the rescue was great, maybe more so because the team got there first.

gail19
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
I saw a rec over on supercaptain182's lj and decided to take a peek.

The changes you've made gender, power onset, when she was told about being an alien, etc - and the differences those changes have made in the character voice and their actions are intriguing.

gail19
Purple 'N' Blue Wings chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
I love this story!
shugokage chapter 33 . 12/19/2011
This story is simply fantastic and thank you even if it is not complete!
Silver chapter 33 . 9/26/2011
Wow. This story was very... Lex really is a vampire here, isn't he? And I do mean that in the Romantic-with-an-upper-case-r sense and not the teeny-bopper romantic-with-a-lower-case-r sense. Somehow, though I tend to prefer stories with endings sweet enough to give me cavities in all my teeth, I did like this enough to read it to the very end. It was very, very well done. The character development felt very plausible.
darkdefender89 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
haha no, why would she want to be a chearleader even? And a female kryptonian would not have a body of a super model, she would have the body of a body builder, duh. And she wouldn't be with Whitney, she'd be with Lana (duh. changing the gender of the character changes nothing about the plot. she, he, whatever, belongs with Lana.)
ShineX chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
Nicely done
Eternal Density chapter 33 . 1/12/2010
I love this fic and even though it's one of the longest I've read, I require much more :D
Ellyanah chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
OMG SO CUTE!

I normal hate the whole what if he was a girl, because it normally turns out to be written by people who are just to afraid to write a slash so they have to have an heterosexual couple, and it ends up like a bad marie-sue.

BUT, this is great.

!

Maria chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Hi!

I always loved this story and I'm a little sad there are no more updates. Hope you find the time to write again. It's really a good story.
Elisandra1 chapter 33 . 3/27/2008
HEY! you have fan who still exist, you know! i just re-read your entire story and i NEED MORE! this story is so fabulous, i can't believe you have abandoned it for so long. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
Onetreehillfan1988 chapter 33 . 3/26/2007
I know you haven't updated this fic in like, a year, but I was wondering if you plan to write more of it. It is a really good story and, as far as I know, completely original. I know it's probably a little crazy that I'm reviewing after more than a year but I would love to see more of this, especially with the stuff from the last couple of seasons.
295 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »