Reviews for Downfall Series: Part One, My First Taste
jess squared chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
Wow, what a great AU story. Excellent writing. I'm eagerly anticipating the next chapter.

I enjoyed your writing so much, in fact, that I checked out some of your other stories and found that they, too, had the same quality. I am, however, disappointed that " Someone to Watch Over Me" was abandoned a year ago unfinished. It would be very nice if you'd continue that one as well... :)

Anyway, keep up the good work.
Spidey2 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
hi, my name is Stefen Hagglund, and I love the story thus far, but I have an idea for a story and was wondering if I could use your lana, and hudson for my story. please give me a reply if you're interested.

My email address is
Xtremefaller8705 chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
Wow. I really like this story. You had me drawn in from the very beginning. I like the way you incorporate the episodes, yet you add more of a backstory and we get an insight to what certain characters are thinking. Please keep writing, I've read many good fanfics that just stop, and I hope you'll continue and update soon.
silvertongue chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
I love your story! You are a tremendous writer, and you mooched on an idea that I've been wondering about for a long time!

I love the name (H.C.), and you've done awesome things with this thought!
lynda chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I am totally in love with the series, I particularly love the new angle of clark being a female.

The storyline line blends perfectly with the series without being tedious, although I do think that Lex and Hudson should have a bit more interaction between them.

I hope to read about the stories some more and I hope that you continue with the storyline.

N.B: Will you continue the story past smallville and into metropolis, just asking.

Thanks.

Lynda
ThePinkSpider chapter 3 . 4/24/2003
Great Story! I hope you continue!

And I really, really, really hope that you kill the Victoria-chick. You do know that you don't HAVE to follow the original plot? Letting Victoria stay in Smallville I mean. You can't do that to H.C.!

Uhm.. as I said: Great story!

I hope you continue!
Bee chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
WOW! I've been waiting for a story like this for a while. A 'what if Clark was female' is nearly impossible to find. The fact that this story is extremely well-written and interesting is a huge bonus. You've got me hooked, PLEASE add more.
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20