Reviews for Downfall Series: Part One, My First Taste
dah mad hatter chapter 33 . 3/4/2007
Wow... Wow. It took me about 3 days to read your story, Can you tell i'm deticated?

I hope you update soon D Your talent for writing is amazing even though I think you make your chapters a bit too long but I doubt you have as much words in here as that one southern romace book... um... 'Winds- something' I don't know, but it was a complete bore fest unlike this fan story D

I recently became addicted to Smallville, thanks to my sister and not even into the first season and I'm reading fanfiction. When I saw this story I burst into tears literally. My parents thought I was going into histarics... Anyway continue writing D

I approve of HudsonxLana D
Minxie chapter 33 . 2/25/2007
Whoa... this is one amazing fanfic! I'm not even that much of a Smallville fan, but your story just sucked me in. I just read through all 33 chapters and it took me several days :). You are an incredibly talented author and I hope you'll be continuing this story! I hope you haven't decided to stop, cuz you haven't updated in almost a year :(.
ceebs chapter 33 . 2/5/2007
i think you even beated shakespeare at defining the meaning "star-crossed lovers". they'll never get a break will they? i wished it could all rewind to the beginning where the love was simple and clean...now there's so many conspiracies and drama...lol, i love how you captured smallville completely despite changing the gender of our hero. it's amazing how you fit all those complex mysteries in there and still make it romantic, funny, dramatic all in one. heh, love the length, the content and everything else...please don't abandon this work of talent...

can't wait to read more!
Klyk chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Wow this is just great.

Only six chapters into the story but there isn't a thing that I'm not ecstatic about.

If thsi continues like this you have a masterpice in the making.
A. Non chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is awesome! What an amazing idea; making Clark a girl. It's brilliant! Just think what would it be like if you changed the gender of other characters in other fandoms. Instead of Harry it would be Harriet Potter. Instead of Jack it would be Jackie Sparrow. Instead of Frodo it would be... uh, I'll just leave that one alone. ;)

Anyway, this is an awesome idea and you've done an awesome job of flying with it. I love it. :)
Engelmohr2004 chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
I love the first part of this chapter it is pretty much a fortelling about lex and hudsons future rewlationship as enemys.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
For a second thier you had me worried lana kissing hudson does not vote well with me I was scared untiel I hgeart the explanation

she should not even be paried shes good alone.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I've seen this episode And let me tell you this crazy girl gives obession A new name acattaly shes puts most obseesed fangirls to shame
Lady Mokodane chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
this story rules. man its big. go lex!
Narias chapter 33 . 7/26/2006
Wow this is a fantastic story I really hope you update it soon.
Christian Engelmohr chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
aweasome I Like how the chapters are ultra long and told with

almost complete accracey besides clarck being a girl and all
ranma-tomoe chapter 33 . 7/4/2006
update soon! this is a pretty good story, so don't forget ta update every so often!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I just found this story and really enjoyed the first chapter. It's creative and I found the dynamic between Hudson and Lex both amusing and interesting. The last update on this story was back in March, so are you still working on it, or is it finished? I guess I'll just have to keep reading and see :-)
viper0z1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
d
nicolesargent chapter 33 . 5/22/2006
Wow! You are such an amazing writer I just read the second part of this trilogy. I think you should keep going. You've done a great job so far.
295 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »