Reviews for Downfall Series: Part One, My First Taste
Klyk chapter 6 . 1/22/2007
Wow this is just great.

Only six chapters into the story but there isn't a thing that I'm not ecstatic about.

If thsi continues like this you have a masterpice in the making.
A. Non chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is awesome! What an amazing idea; making Clark a girl. It's brilliant! Just think what would it be like if you changed the gender of other characters in other fandoms. Instead of Harry it would be Harriet Potter. Instead of Jack it would be Jackie Sparrow. Instead of Frodo it would be... uh, I'll just leave that one alone. ;)

Anyway, this is an awesome idea and you've done an awesome job of flying with it. I love it. :)
Engelmohr2004 chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
I love the first part of this chapter it is pretty much a fortelling about lex and hudsons future rewlationship as enemys.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 5 . 11/8/2006
For a second thier you had me worried lana kissing hudson does not vote well with me I was scared untiel I hgeart the explanation

she should not even be paried shes good alone.
Engelmohr2004 chapter 4 . 11/8/2006
I've seen this episode And let me tell you this crazy girl gives obession A new name acattaly shes puts most obseesed fangirls to shame
Lady Mokodane chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
this story rules. man its big. go lex!
Narias chapter 33 . 7/26/2006
Wow this is a fantastic story I really hope you update it soon.
Christian Engelmohr chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
aweasome I Like how the chapters are ultra long and told with

almost complete accracey besides clarck being a girl and all
ranma-tomoe chapter 33 . 7/4/2006
update soon! this is a pretty good story, so don't forget ta update every so often!
batfan7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I just found this story and really enjoyed the first chapter. It's creative and I found the dynamic between Hudson and Lex both amusing and interesting. The last update on this story was back in March, so are you still working on it, or is it finished? I guess I'll just have to keep reading and see :-)
viper0z1 chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
d
nicolesargent chapter 33 . 5/22/2006
Wow! You are such an amazing writer I just read the second part of this trilogy. I think you should keep going. You've done a great job so far.
Lightdemondarkangel chapter 2 . 4/19/2006
Love it so far... Though, I have a lot to read, but I can't wait to catch up!
Nicky Sargent chapter 33 . 4/5/2006
OMG! I can't believe you finally wrote another chapter! I've been waiting forever! I've kept comping back with some hope that you would write more and now you finally have! Thank God! The Chapter was AMAZINGLY GREAT (No shock there). You have to keep going, you're a fantastic writer and this story has so much more going for it. Keep going and I'll be by your side cheering you on hoping for the best. I can't wait to see what's ahead and what you've got planed to do... I'm anxiously waiting, so keep going! You Rock :)

Your Greatest Fan Ever!