Reviews for Downfall Series: Part One, My First Taste
Nicky Sargent chapter 33 . 4/5/2006
OMG! I can't believe you finally wrote another chapter! I've been waiting forever! I've kept comping back with some hope that you would write more and now you finally have! Thank God! The Chapter was AMAZINGLY GREAT (No shock there). You have to keep going, you're a fantastic writer and this story has so much more going for it. Keep going and I'll be by your side cheering you on hoping for the best. I can't wait to see what's ahead and what you've got planed to do... I'm anxiously waiting, so keep going! You Rock :)

Your Greatest Fan Ever!

Nicky W. Sargent
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 33 . 3/8/2006
Wonderful chapter! Hope to see more soon! _
BleedingPolaroid chapter 33 . 3/6/2006
You updated, *Gives giant hug* great chapter and I can't wait to read more. This is my favorite fan fiction story that I have ever read.
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 32 . 2/26/2006
Alright! Finally finished! I enjoyed it greatly. Hudson Kent is a wonderfully fleshed out character. Not just a female version of Clark, but her own person.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 32 . 2/9/2006
I don't mean to sound rude or anything - but u do realize it's been about 9 months since you last updated, right?

And I've been following this story since ch 1 and I really like this story - plus, I have to ask - how many times is the title going to be changed?

I'm so dying for more hudson/Lex! And I'm guessing that alien guy was Lex's cook at first and then he shape-shifted into the shrink? And what is Lional up to?

SS4EVA

PS. Have you read Elbowface's version of female-Lex? The Frog and the Scorpion: (( . I know her series was inspired in part because of your brilliant writing - and it would so make her world if u dropped a quick note. I keep telling her she's just as good as you and she just goes "Whatever!"
Phoenix Skyborne chapter 10 . 1/30/2006
This is a wonderful (and LONG) story. I always love these gender-switching fics. _ It's gonna take me a while to finish...

I noticed it hasn't been updated in a while... I hope you haven't abandoned it. It's so great!
k chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
Oh my god I'm so glad I found this back! This whole series is great!
BAKAMAN chapter 32 . 11/21/2005
I've readevery single chapter of this story and I think it really good! Please udate soon!
korrd chapter 32 . 11/16/2005
Great fic. Will anything form between Hudson and Lana? Will it be a threesome? Lana/Hudson/Lex? Update soon.
elbowface chapter 32 . 10/22/2005
where oh where are you aelora?

the angst/sweetness you've injected in hudson/lex's doomed relationship makes this such a deliciously tragic tale.

maybe, leave a note hinting at when a new chapter will show? sorry to be so whiny-it's only because i'm loving this story so much ;)
holyhollz chapter 32 . 10/19/2005
Really really good... and now there needs to be ome more... please :)
ficfanang chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Hmm. Very interesting. Have to admit that the beginning of the chapter is rather confusing, though. It's like all of this action has happened while we weren't there, and now we're scrambling to catch up. Might want to clear up a few things. Like the Hudson/Lex thing, though, especially how hesitant they are with their feelings for one another. Plot developing nicely! Next chapter! ;)
ficfanang chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Wow, love it! Sorry I'm so late, but I just found this story. This is the first fic of this genre that I've read, and I love it. Actually, I have to admit that I haven't even seen the Smallville series, but what I've heard is pretty good. When I saw your summary, I thought "Oh good, I can catch up in a sense this way!" On to the next chapter, really enjoying this!
t wrecks chapter 5 . 10/11/2005
I happened across this accidently, it is great. You have talent
TripleLLL chapter 29 . 10/4/2005
I see it was in May since you last updated, I hope to see a new update soon! Please please please.

Your story and charcaters rock my socks! Please don't stop now darlin.
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »