Reviews for No One
DrusillaSeer chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
This is great! Please, please, please continue!
Alianora Serein chapter 5 . 11/13/2003
I truly liked your story. Well, I was disappointed that the other Scoobies died but the relationship you created between Dawn and Angel fixes everything. I have searched more than a month since I became hooked in Buffy fanfiction for a story like this, with Angel being Dawn's new 'guardian angel', in the same way that Spike used to be, but the summary doesn't help, you know. You'd better change it and reveal some more information on the story.

Also, I am more than happy that Connor appeared. If you include a little Dawn/Connor romance in the future, I'll be one happy girl.

I hope you haven't abandoned the story. If you have because you are disappointed by the lack of reviews, think of it this way. Some people that read it might just be bored to review, even if they like it and others just don't like reading fics that have not been completed yet. But, you have to keep writing (well, i do have some ulterior motive because I want to see the story finished, but that doesn't matter), please?
Cassie-bear01 chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
hehehe! i like it! i cant wait to read more...m...connor goodieness

i cant wait to read more so hurry up and write more
Galindafied chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
good i love it keep going
JadedHarmony chapter 5 . 5/25/2003
luv the story! MORE connor please! Please update soon!
Renewed Soul chapter 4 . 5/5/2003
I'm loving this story...more please...

It started out so depressing, but I love Dawnie (obiviously, look at the pen name), so I kept reading, and the ending of Ch4 has me going OMIGOD, I want more...probably the introduction of Connor and the D/C shipper in me making me plead insanely right now, but it's really good so far. :)
Cassie-bear01 chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
wow cool! i like it! hurry up and write more
Sailor Sar chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Galindafied chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
awesome beyond awesome story!
zelda chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
aww poor dawn, great story i can't wait for the next chapter
Ferris Valyn chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
BTW, if you need a suggestion for how to include Connor, or how to develop him, email me.
Ferris Valyn chapter 2 . 4/25/2003
Pretty good so far, but a question/suggestion - is Connor going to be making an apperance? Cause I think he should. Actually, I would suggest he hook up with Dawn. Anyway, good so far, here's hoping we see Connor and Dawn.
Kitty35 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Thanks for your thoughts. Andrew was killed as well I'm afraid (sorry for forgetting to include him) and as you can see they are going back to LA, not Sunnydale.

I don't know whether to turn this in to a Dawn/Angel story. It would make more sense as Dawn/Connor but I don't really know Connor as a character.

New update soon.
Sailor Sar chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I liked it very much..but..what happend to Andrew?
MildredJosephine chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Great Start! Can't wait for the next part! I hope you don't let this one go!