Reviews for Memories
Acacia Jules chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
Why are those beginning parts of the chapter flashbacks?

And honestly, I cannot figure out what the hell is going on in your story. You really need to just go back and reorganize your fic so everything is in order, sequencal. No more of this flashback shit, cause you don't seem to understand what a flashback is. A flashback is GOING BACK IN TIME. REMEMBERING something.

Then you jump to something, we have no idea what the hell is going on, and are struggling to understand what the hell just happened.

IE, this fic sucks.
shelovesboots chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
Very interesting story. Keep it up :)
dflj chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Good story but why does Elizabeth have to be gay in it? That just ruined the story for me.
starkidtw chapter 4 . 5/18/2003
Aw M/E/R fics! I love them! Thank you so much! Please give us more, you're a great writer! :D
Kasey chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
keep up the good work
tater chapter 3 . 5/6/2003
Good story! Please continue.
Banana Belle chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
Great chapter, keep up the good work.
sh chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
This is really good I love the fact that Elizabeth and Rachel are interacting there arent enough storys with that and I love that you mention CSI. Also It's really cool how Rachel wants to become a CSI. Good Story
Justine2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
I like seeing Elizabeth and Rachel interact, so this is interesting to me. I'd be interested to see where you take it.

One formatting comment: you should double-space between the paragraphs, and between the characters' lines of dialogue. Having it all single-spaced makes it kind of an eyestrain.

Hope you will write some more!
kimmuts chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Let me know what you think about the story!