Reviews for My Little Brother
Koganei Kaoru chapter 2 . 7/23/2005
I love the last three lines of the story! It just suddenly stops! Hehee...I would love to be Kaoru and Tokiya's brother that would be so fun! Me and Kaoru are like twins! Same everything! Well, I'll stop rambling about my major Koganei Kaoru obsession! Excellent job!
Koganei Kaoru chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
The first Chapter was great! I was literally rolling on the floor! You discribe Kaoru so well! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Rayestar Ikina chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
You gonna finish? *sniff* Me likes Kaoru getting along with Tokiya, do you? Continue please! Or at least start another story with both of them, please?
Whispering Hope chapter 2 . 8/27/2003
This is the first fanfic with a Koganei and Mikagami "brother" relationship! Thank you for writing it! *starts to cry* It was the only one I found so far...
loneranger chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Good one... I don't like it... I LOVE it ! Who would have thought? ... Mi-chan & Kogane...
Hume chapter 2 . 4/27/2003
Nice... but Miichan and Koganei? OK, that's good. But what I'm thinking of is like... Koganei with his rivals. Like Joker and Tsukishiro. Yeah, I know it's cheesy *grin grin*. But it's not all that bad _;;.