Reviews for Belladonna
Chiba.Kun chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This story was amazing. Beautifully written, and so emotional. I think I even teared up a little. Great job.
Miss. Miyazawa chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Absolutely breathtakingly, horrifyingly sad. I actually read this fic on another website a few years back, and I put in my favorites when I found out Belladonna was on but I realized today that I hadn't reviewed it! I know it's a bit late in coming, but you're supremely talented. You did an excellent job on this fic.
Diet Soda chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I dont exactly remember when I first read this (I think it was in a livejournal thingy...) but I was completely mesmerized by the story and by the style you wrote it in. It trapped me within the words and made me drink every last drop. I absolutely love this pairing and I found this story years later...what a strange coincidence that was. The story was absolutely wonderful~ So thank you for writing it :D
adele4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Wow. This is so wonderfully scary. Beautiful.
ShrowdedAngel chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
Aw. It had been building-up, and I finally started crying whene Isis and Malik died. All though really sad, it was a VERY good story.
x Hearts chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
i know i reviewed this story before...O_O. something is seriously wrong with . oh well...I STILL LOVE IT AFTER ALL THESE YEARS! hehehe...yup. it's still high and mighty in my charts! - keep up the great work
winged-child chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
A friend of mine brought me this story and asked me to review it and I must admit that I was not expecting to enjoy it much... mostly because it is a fanfic and it seems hard to find really good ones. But I read it...and i got so into the story line that I completely spaced out... it was so tragic but it seemed that what happened because it should have happened. I read the ending and got chills down my spine! I loved it! Bravo, Bravo! You are an awesome writer keep the stories coming!
Liviania chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
Beautiful story...love the sort of dizziness in Ryou's POV.
Livi
Chiharu-Chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Wow, this is got to be the most angst story I've ever read. But, its so sweet! *Hug Bakura plushie*
Elandra Windfire chapter 1 . 9/26/2003
god...that story was BEAUTIFUL!
Cloud Albatou chapter 2 . 8/17/2003
Wonderful story you have here. Very deep and emotional. Marvolose work here, your very talented:)
Satire Central chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
*shrugs* I actually didn't get responces back...but with stupid comments like that, I'm not sure I want them.

I still stand by my statement that this is an excellent fic, and think you did a wonderful job explaing what Belladona is. People should do their homework (Remember Judge persons, having no idea what you're talking about is bad...)

But then again, it's hard work to read all that stuff, right? Gotta give 'em a TINY bit of credit...

But you didn't come off rude, you had right to defend it like that.

Always and forever,

~Talentless
DreamingChild chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
It sounds like the judge was nitpicking a bit. Anyway, I love the feel of this, reminds me a bit of Poe, but of course is totally original. I love the way you've taken the bare bones of characters and fleshed them out in new directions. The only thing that I have to say is that I'm disapointed that the story wasn't longer! I would have loved to see the relationships developed further (and I was sad that he didn't get to go to Russia, me being Russian and all.) Thanx so much for the enjoyable read!
x Hearts chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
that was a little physcho...but who doesn't luv the kawaii crazy yamis? hehehe..
yuu chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
::cries:: this fic was so sad! and really really really god.