Reviews for Untold Secrets
Lemour King chapter 1 . 1/11
Fam's actually a were-squirrel, as of the almost non-existent manga.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Great story so far. Anyways, I really like this fic. Great job! Are you going to be continuing on with this fic? It seems that it's been some time since you've updated. :P

Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
This is a pretty good story! I would ask if you intend to update, but I think the "last update date" speaks for itself. Good work, anyhoo!
M2D chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
yo! this seems to be a good start for your story, hopfully u have good plot in mind too, I like the way u write, u keep every one in charcter and thats good, anyway can u please put migel in the second chapter he is my fav next to fam, please continue writting this story.

P1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Cool you got the characters down and the style of writing I actually know what's going on! lease continue this fic, I want to know what happens and if you discontinue...(sniffles)...I guess I'll have to make up the rest of the story myself! You won't do that to me will you? You write really good you must continue this please! updates!
Devon Masterson-Bond chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
I found this interesting as a start. It moves just like the anime.
Araceil Black Panther you know who i am chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
UPDATE DAMMIT! why haven't you been writing up chapters for Anything But Ordinary and this flicky! you haven't updated for AGES! if you don't update soon i'll send my headless breastless needle filled minions (the Barbies O_O -shifty eyes-)

Teefa and Co chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
That was a great start, can't wait to see what happens next.