Reviews for Jaune Arc, The Crawling Chaos
Dues Mortis chapter 2 . 2/13/2019
Honestly I agree the thing with Vic is getting out of hand, and there is evidence proving that people just want to incriminate him, the fact that people are also hating The rise of a shield hero because of fake rape accusations and slavery is just damn cant really Express this shit
Dues Mortis chapter 1 . 2/6/2019
I see a lot of potential in this
Artjom435 chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
Well, jaune really lived a sheltered live didn't he, that or he saw the venom movie. Great now I am hyped for the next chapter. But one question, is the black tar jaune touched more akin to waht possessed Salem, or a fragment of a outer God or is it a full, weakened outer God?
Guest91 chapter 1 . 1/14/2019
Oh god, jaune is going to be driven to madness once he hears the origins of the outer gods, from nyarlathotep no less since he’s the crawling chaos and madness follows him, I mean how would he react that the universe is nothing more but a dream create/made up by azathoth, who if, not when, IF it wakes up, everything well end, not just the universe but the brother gods of Remnant and the outer gods since they are also just a figment of its imagination/dream.
The N0b0dy chapter 1 . 1/15/2019
Noice. But the 4th wall breaks kinda make it weird. Just a comment.
Marshman101 chapter 1 . 1/14/2019