Reviews for Ebb and Flow
Black Robed One chapter 2 . 5/2/2003
This chapter was even better then the first one. I really liked how you desribed alternative possibility of relations between Yuuto and Karen. In other words, keep your good writing!
howitends chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
*stunned* you have such amazing skillz for characterization and portray two of the most difficult characters so very true to their selves. *nibbles on lip, impressed* to capture such intricacies of their characters. *bows down to you*.
Kamitra chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
It's cute. ; I like it.

*ducks from the threatening fists* Ah, that's all I can think of to say!
Black Robed One chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
It was a good story, even if it was EXTREMLY short so far, especially with author's notes taking almost half of it. But I hope, that it isn't the end, and that there will be further chapters.

Unfortunealy, only few people are exploring Yuuto's character and write Yuuto centered stories. It is bad indeed, because Yuuto is my second favorite character from "X", just after Sorata. So, it is good to see one of the Yuuto centered story, because I am not going to participate in writing "X" based stories, at last not now.

So, keep writing this wonderful story of yours!
howitends chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
*smiles* it's nice to see someone tackle the intricacies of yuuto's character, as clamp still hasn't gotten to that point yet, and prolly never will. an intruiging start, can't wait to see how karen takes this...erm. intrusion on her territory, ne? _