Reviews for Thoughts
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
good story it's very in character
DayDreamer6 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I'm glad I got around to reading this. I would have liked to see a scene in at least one episode where the crew (or maybe just Mac and Harm together) discussed Singer's death, even if they didn't like her. I think it would have been natural for everyone to feel sad, maybe even remorse, over her death - and especially the death of her unborn child. The show didn't touch on that at all.
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
great story.
AgtDanaM chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Very well written. Thank you for including the short M/H scene at the end; I was disappointed they didn't have that closure on the show. It's so bizarre, because I didn't like Singer, but I was really sad when watching the 'Ice Queen' ep. Maybe because its kind of close to the too sad/too true story in California, or maybe there was something about her character that was redeeming - but I know, strangely, I am going to miss her character. Now if had been Gagme (Brumby) or Eyebrow Girl (Renee), it would be total celebration, but we don't have to worry about them anymore (except for in the reruns - ugh!).
Browneyeez chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Good insight. That whole ep has me wondering. I'm glad you posted. It seems like a while since I read anything of yours.
Capra124 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Not bad. I like this. And I have SO many problems w/ "Ice Queen". I'm getting the impression that the NCIS isn't as good as they say and think they are. Too many things they didn't do, didn't investigate. Too many ppl they didn't talk to. Too many leads they didn't follow.

Great job. Can't wait to see how it all turns out...hopefully the NCIS will open their eyes and see beyond the JAG office.