Reviews for A Brother's Truth
darkshadows97 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Long but definitely worth reading but definitely not when im in a good mood if I don't want to get deppresses.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was a very, very good read..and I've been there letting a story right itself...

Thanks for the good read
Major Session chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Really nice.
Twin Tails Speed chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
This is a excellent end to a price paid in blood.
demi-legend chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
OMG...i cant believe i missed this. YOU HAVE SO MUCH TALENT! this thing, this DAMNED STORY MADE ME CRY! i hate u! well not true entirely but still, i HATE U! Ah what the heck, I LOVE U! I LOVE UR STORY! IT WAS SO TOUCHING!
eggamagga chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Yea, it's been almost two years since you've writen this, but I must say, it's incredible. You have an amazing talent for writing, and I hope you never stop. This is the only story I've read that (don't take this the wrong way) has made me want to vomit from the emotion it released. (That just seems to be a reaction of mine in cases of strong emotion) You have a real talent, and I'm just glad you are sharing it with the rest of us.
bewize chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Awe inspiring. This story is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I wish I knew what they talked about, but I like the fact that you kept parts of it private.

The idea of Chi-chi's diary was amazing. Such simple touches in the diary made the story snap with emotion. Nicely done.
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
that has to be a scary thing to read... well written!
BlackTigerG2 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
OH my god ... I loved this story I almost broke down in tears . I barely finished it and I had a tear in my eye. I just could'nt beleive how heartfelt and compassionant this story is. You need to keep on writing . I'm going to add you into my favorite authors list...if that's o.k. You rock so hard...and screw anyone who doesn't like it .

Yours truly, BlackTigerG2
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
L'il Senzu chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
good. i liked it. seemed really realistic.
Chibi Ai Chan chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
wow! you're an amazingly good writer! this story was great!
Konneko-chan chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
it's 12:17 AM and i can't think of anything creative to say beside "good job" and "well written" ::yawns:: it really was good, it's just that my brain doesn't work well at this time of hurts to think... ::yawns again:: keep up the "i got bored during fourth peroid" stories...your stories written out of boredom seem to be the actually did come up with something semi-creative to write...hehe...ttfn! .
Mr. JRyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
Wow. This was a really good story. Wow. Wow. This was the best story I ever read. Wow, wow, wow. Great job! You should write a sequel!
Lady Tsuru chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
This was a beautifully written, emotionally deep- ploted fic, and I loved it! I could never write somethin as good as this! Bravo!