Reviews for Tale of a Thief and his New Party
Biblio388 chapter 39 . 10h
Oh, good choice for this final bit of the party. Going to be fun to see what new interactions the girls will have and also going to be interesting to see how the eye thing works out. Love the interactions as always.
Blast Ketchup chapter 39 . 14h
Good to see this iteration of MON. And I was wondering who Tio's replacement would be. Great to see Cathyl; I think she and Tio are my favorite girls in the series!
Pyromania101 chapter 39 . 15h
Huh, so in place of Tio, they get Cathyl, eh? Are she and her group gonna join the harem, or would that be too much for the poor kid? Too bad "Boobs of Steel" can no longer be used on TV Tropes, as Cerea killing someone with her melons would fit that perfectly. Oh well.
godzillafan1 chapter 38 . 3/8
ugh not those liminal protection women from Monster Musume why'd they have to be in this story? I don't like them especially their freeloader boss oh well I thought up a couple of liminal types I'd like to see added to Haru's harem a mermaid maybe the one from the show I forgot her name or an OC don't really care which and a unicorn an antho version or one that looks like a centaur with a horn.
Biblio388 chapter 38 . 1/12
Very fun chapter. Shu'ni is all the adorable in one squishy package. Going to be interesting to see what they get up to next time. Glad we got a glimpse of the pasts of both more reserved party members, about what I expected for one and much sadder for the other. Thank you for the chapter.
guiltyr2 chapter 38 . 1/12
holy shit the rest showed up, I did not expect that
Jose19 chapter 38 . 1/11
I wonder why is the gang here with Kuroko Smith and others is this version from canon or is it the representatives of Grimgar.

Smith drives the protagonist crazy in canon can Haru handle this woman.
Gill45 chapter 38 . 1/11
Glad you're back I was getting worried. You know this is just suggestion but fire and ice magic are often seen as the opposite of one another but when you think about it they'd work really well together. Cold after all isn't a type of energy but absences of heat So if you drain the heat from one monster, freezing them solid you can then use that heat to set another enemy on fire... I really like getting creatieve with powers. And the idea of a yuki onna throwing fireballs sounds cool... pun intended. Plus it might help her with hot climates. Anyway just an that sounded fun to me. Looking forward to your next work update.
guiltyr2 chapter 37 . 10/3/2023
the fact that there is an active grimgar story still amazes me to this day
Jose19 chapter 37 . 10/3/2023
The story perplexes me because is he a human or not the character in canon when read is 100 percent one.

This character experiences the pain and anguish that they do and has all the insecurities and fears.

Demons are not kind and compassionate and care nothing for nobody and Haru cares a great deal.

I always enjoyed the frailty and flaws of Humans and Demons in most comparison are hateful and loathsome creatures normally that how my view of them is.
Aesir19 chapter 37 . 10/3/2023
Does being a Demon convey a very long life to Haru (I could be jumping to wrong conclusions but it seems like it could from your wording)? I was thinking it would be fantastic if Iormu, Lala and any of the other long lived girls wouldn't have to loose haru eventually (to natural causes anyway).
Biblio388 chapter 37 . 10/2/2023
You were right, a short chapter worked perfectly for this. So glad to see how things turned out for this particular character arc. Great chapter.
Pyromania101 chapter 37 . 10/2/2023
Looking forward to the date with Shu'ni.
godzillafan1 chapter 36 . 9/3/2023
weird chapter so Haru's not really human? well please write what happens next as soon as you can.
Biblio388 chapter 36 . 7/24/2023
Ah, now we get to the meat of this mystery, not sure how to feel about the revelation. Just going to wait to see how things play out for now, great chapter and reveal. It has the hallmarks of the best kind of mysteries.