Reviews for It Takes Two
debb lavoie chapter 1 . 3/15
Excellent story, lve the last paragraph.
deviates322 chapter 1 . 3/3
Great story! Thanks for sharing
Tiggy318 chapter 1 . 2/13
Great, loved it!
Vulcan Rider chapter 1 . 2/8
Loved it. I actually loved seeing jealous Ranger lose control.
Maggie M.
Buddy'sBabe chapter 1 . 2/1
Good one
Lisa T chapter 1 . 1/18
Hubba hubba! Jealous Ranger is so sexy! And I love how Stephanie finally lays it all out on the line. Great story
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 1/17
Ranger is usually so good at keeping his jealousy at bay so it was kind of nice seeing him lose it and let his emotions show for once. At least Stephanie knew how to handle him...
JB chapter 1 . 1/17
Loved this read, made me smile. Thanks for sharing with us. JB.
Retrdtchr chapter 1 . 1/16
Sometimes I think you are really Ranger's inner soul as you write his point of view so very well. I could actually feel his struggle in not getting involved with the skip before he did. His struggle in telling his feelings to Stephanie melted away in her presence and once again the reader could just feel that change. Thank you for this story.
Jealous Ranger is funny.
Love that once he decides (finally) he's all in
Nice
Angela Mueller chapter 1 . 1/15
Terrific! Thank you.
Shelly222 chapter 1 . 1/16
I'm glad that Ranger finally got to the breaking point. I loved how he cut to the chase, to end the chase that they had been doing. And you have to love him even more for wanting to take her out, show her off, and make her feel special - to celebrete them finally getting their someday. To show her how a real man treats the women he loves, verses someone that just wants to get her clothes off her. I loved Tank's taking care of both of them despite themselves. I agree with others - would love to see more into their lives now that they have their act together. I just love how you write Ranger!
ShellSueD chapter 1 . 1/16
There aren't many instances where Ranger loses his legendary control so it's VERY telling when he does. Usually it's Stephanie freaking out so this is a welcome change of pace. And of course you have to increase my Tank crush while talking about a naked Ranger, how exactly do you do that? You're good, that's how. ;)