Reviews for A Fearful Redux
4fundaore chapter 6 . 15h
Thanks
AlphaStatus21 chapter 6 . 1/15
I really enjoyed the story.
majere4 chapter 6 . 1/8
This looked fun.
It was!
*looks at the time*
Oh... oops?
Mistakes were made,
I regret nothing.
orion2277 chapter 6 . 1/4
this is actually rather amusing, I love the way Luna essentially implies that she's death while harry is actually her master rather than it being harry as death and Luna as his handmaiden
Ar-Kaos chapter 3 . 10/24/2020
".. or a lovegood,"

Great line, made me laugh
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 6 . 10/13/2020
Dang. This is one story that I wouldn’t mind going and going.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 6 . 10/10/2020
This was amazing!

I really love to see what Luna and Harry did next or sometime later.
Also Harry is death or the master? And Luna is death or the mistress? Or it depends on the dimension?

I really would love to see more of this!

And more of your work I miss it!
deadsnakebiting chapter 3 . 8/30/2020
I'm with you - I really miss the free Internet! Did you know Internet Archive has had to pull items out of the Archive? Now instead of being able to download some books over 100 years old - you are directed to sites so you can have the pleasure of buying them?!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/22/2020
Oh my, I couldn't stop laughing... "Potter we surrender. The nation is yours, just please stop."
Kilroyman chapter 2 . 8/6/2020
My mind boggles at the idea of a seven-story Roman villa! How would the upper floors be heated sufficiently while not severely over heating the lower ones?
typos chapter 6 . 7/12/2020
her new boy friend's had - her new boyfriend's hand
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2020
we're not death - we're not Death
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2020
beach, not beech
TheLostArchivist chapter 6 . 7/10/2020
You know, I'm not entirely certain what the ending meant when Dumbledore had been horribly wrong.
I can't tell if he figured out that they had been lying about being Death/its representative, or if he simply thought that Luna was Death rather than Harry. On the other hand, there's been enough to imply that the latter might actually be true...
Monster King chapter 6 . 7/4/2020