Reviews for A Fearful Redux
Lahmikhara chapter 6 . 1/8
Haha this short story was absolutely brilliant. It's a shame you seem to have stopped posting stories ages ago. They are still among my favourites.
Raiju001 chapter 6 . 12/20/2021
Fun and comedic romp thru HP verse. Fun to read and laugh too! Thanks for the story!
keht.jelicho chapter 6 . 11/27/2021
ha, I like this story
PappyOldGuy chapter 6 . 10/29/2021
Interesting and (well enough written in my opinion) a very good story. I like it, I like it a lot! It seems to be meshing the realities quite well, and I can hardly wait to read more from you. I do know this, when someone who is not the creator of a character, writes about them, it is to have them do something that the creator doesn't want to or didn't think of. I know that I always think of my favorite characters doing things, I have never read of in books or seen them doing in movies. I think it is fantastic that others (here in "FanFiction") are actually writing their stories of what they want them to do in a "What If" world. For those who complain that the characters would not do this or that, forget them. You need to write this first for yourself, and then for the rest of us who do enjoy your take on what just might, could, should, would and probability (if a frog had wings, his ass wouldn't bump the ground nearly so often) can happen. I do know this as well, I am enjoying it and will follow such stories as long as you will write them. Also, do NOT feel pushed to post, sometimes the words and thoughts just flow and sometimes you have to cogitate for a bit. Just learn to let them grow at their own pace and those of us who appreciate them will be here to read them when they are posted.

Thank you so much for sharing.
PappyOldGuy chapter 1 . 10/28/2021
An intriguing start to what promises to be a interesting story. I have read quite a number of "FanFiction" stories, and many have been enjoyable. It looks like it will likely take a few chapters to get all your main characters and store line fleshed out, but with the hints provided I like where I see this going.

Thanks for sharing!
yochan123 chapter 6 . 10/26/2021
Lovely~~~
yochan123 chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
1000% on board with this plan
If they're in prison for trying to kill us, why not rob them blind before they have a chance to bribe their ways free?
Herzademeter chapter 6 . 10/7/2021
it would be nice if this one will be a series of something. it would be funny if they became Jashin and his consort and etc.
Mastersgtjames chapter 1 . 10/1/2021
I wish this had been continued. Could really enjoy seeing/reading Harry and Luna going Multi-cross. Them winding up in Stargate through a mirror, then downloading the Alteran Repositories into their minds, them popping up in BtVS, in Naruto, GoT, StarCraft, Star Trek, Azeroth, etc...
a.vago chapter 6 . 7/30/2021
Love this story!
Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!
schumi23 chapter 6 . 7/20/2021
love it. Thank you.
clover cat Klee chapter 6 . 6/29/2021
The whole death thing was soo funny, especially that ending! "I've had it with you thwoing stuff through my door! I'm taking these items from you!" sooo funy xD
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 6 . 5/28/2021
wonderful story :)
wanderingwitchelaine chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
briliiant :) look forward to more
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/26/2021
Excellent! May Harry and Luna continue to have lots of fun as they go through the universes.