Reviews for A Fearful Redux
LordXaero chapter 6 . 11/5
i have reread this and is still too damn funny XD
Vukk chapter 3 . 10/15
20 years old...I thought that reference was from the year 3000...
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 6 . 10/14
Way to go Luna! ~~ Snake ~~
BerserkLittleCook chapter 6 . 9/20
Too bad they already left that world. Might have had fun ruling it.
CMVreud chapter 5 . 9/18
The traps and pitfalls of the wizarding world: Part 13: "Why polyjuice strip clubs are propably not good places to go on a date"
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 9/2
Interesting. I wonder if Harry ever learnt that they surrendered to him? And what he does about it...also I felt that the 1st world they traveled too had a similar theme to an old fairygod parents episode where Timmy learns that if he'd been born a girl life for him and those he knows would somehow be way better.
bigT chapter 6 . 8/21
This was fun and I would love to see them visit a few more worlds at various stages of the Harry Potter saga. I'm still spoiled by Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Lovegood. The only thing that comes close is Make A Wish. :D

high jinx chapter 6 . 8/9
Very cute lighthearted story I hope you write a sequel
Osmodious chapter 1 . 8/8
As usual, the writing is brilliant. I think I figured out one thing that separates your tales from the more common fare on this site (other than the fact that you do all the things that make a good story, well, good)...it’s the little, almost throwaway, lines that add an additional color to things. “Like the one about marshmallows...” “allowed herself exactly forty-two seconds...” The immortal words of Winston Z: “If someone asks if you are a god, you say yes!” And tons of others. Great stuff...
Rebmul chapter 6 . 7/28
kinda sad they didn't interact with the potters I could see them living happily in the first world they visited.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 7/25
Read this on card Azkaban and the first part of the first chapter is missing. Love this story though, huge fun.
Fugacity7 chapter 6 . 7/23
Some of your stories have been even better than this one, but this is still one of the best stories I've read on here (and most of the better ones were ones you wrote).
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 6 . 7/22
and Harry and Luna aren't there to enjoy it.
Steve2 chapter 6 . 7/9
I had an idea here while reading this story. Harry uses the wand to absorb the parts of Riddle's soul that were released from the objects. This is an idea for your 1000 ideas list. It is:

Harry finds the original spell to remove a horcrux which involves him having to recite a certain passage while belching - kind of like kids would suck down a soda and belch out the alphabet in school lunch rooms. Bonus: he makes a drinking game out of it and gets people all over the world interested in removing soul fragments from all the dark objects scattered around the globe.
trevorcj87 chapter 1 . 6/21
yay, I'm so glad that you are writing things again. Defiantly my favorite author in all of the fan-fiction site. hope to see even more in the future.