Reviews for To Care For A Cat
Deirdre chapter 11 . 2/1
A ten month old injured cat with no food walked 275km / ~170miles? If he travelled in a straight line, that is
Deirdre chapter 10 . 2/1
Actually, does this cat ever pee or poo
Deirdre chapter 3 . 1/31
Ah yes, the chapter in which Harry Potter wakes up in an unfamiliar bed next to Severus Snape and has no recollection of how he got there. LOL!
Deirdre chapter 3 . 1/31
Are you aware of the story In Care Of by Fang's Fawn about the opposite scenario? :-)
s/4927160/1/In-Care-Of
Deirdre chapter 2 . 1/31
Why the bathtub instead of the kitchen sink or something?

I thought 4.5kg sounded a bit heavy, and it's indeed the top of the curve. 3.5 would already be within a normal range for a male cat of ten months. That aside.

(Please look up the difference between its and it's.)
Deirdre chapter 1 . 1/31
This is waaay overdone. You can't function with a broken leg, on top of that, not stabilizing broken bones means they can shift, slice through arteries, cause fat embolism and who knows what else.
FrightTrain chapter 16 . 1/28
Urgh this was so wholesome I cant-
Was grinning all through this
Though would've like to seen Harry's pov more I can understand you decision
Very well executed!
anifis chapter 16 . 1/16
amazing story. please write more.
Grubby92 chapter 16 . 1/2
Fantastic story, Loved it!
Grubby92 chapter 16 . 1/2
I cried, beautiful...
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 16 . 12/30/2019
Excellent fic. Good character development. I'll admit I have s soft spot for animagus!Harry being adopted by Snape. My only complaint is that it isn't longer!
R. J. Hardt chapter 12 . 12/14/2019
I’m confused. Is Harry missing a leg only when he’s in cat form? Did it grow back?
hamlet688 chapter 1 . 10/13/2019
What a beautiful story! got me almost crying a few times! well done!
lettylooloo chapter 16 . 8/26/2019
I’m currently sat here crying my eyes out at this story it’s broke my heart. So well written!
peggy77 chapter 16 . 8/1/2019