Reviews for The Phoenix Ascending
I love this chapter! The scene with Sirius and James smoking was just too funny. I love their dynamic and am curious to see if his choice to forgive will encourage the other Marauders to follow suit. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 18 . 10/14/2020
Great chapter
monkeybaby chapter 17 . 10/14/2020
Awesome!
Joylly chapter 18 . 10/13/2020
Thanks for updating, it always makes me happy ! Marvellous chapter!
Wynter Phoenix chapter 18 . 10/12/2020
Wonderful chapter!
lindir's gaze chapter 18 . 10/12/2020
James is such a little shit but he really shows his maturity and wisdom when it counts. I think he was right to try and forgive Sirius and give him the chance to redeem himself. And I have a feeling things are going to come to a head during the gala...
audeforbes chapter 18 . 10/11/2020
I loved that scene with James and Sirius. It's everything I ever wanted.
Love.Fiction.2021 chapter 17 . 10/11/2020
Great chap
audeforbes chapter 17 . 10/9/2020
Am I the only one shipping Remus and Cassie? I don't know... it just makes SENSE to me.
BobaMilkTea100 chapter 16 . 9/24/2020
This story is awesome! Plz keep it up! It’s so sad that Cassie broke up with Sirius, but I get her reasons. They’ll get back together tho, right?
GirlNextDoor01 chapter 16 . 9/8/2020
Congrats on graduating college (meanwhile I just started lol). Can't wait to see what's gonna happen and how this will affect Sirius and Carrie's relationship.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/3/2020
Whaaaat?!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2020
Hey sorry I just posted a review "embarrassing victory dance" one, but somehow it posted in the middle of my typing. I was just saying I was happy you're posting and happy graduation! Sorry that it was online but I hope it was great all te same. That's all, thanks, an be safe!
-MarbleHeart20
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2020
Nooooo I knew that this had to happen but it still hurts to read it. Tbh, for a while I thought you weren't going to post, but I randomly checked today ad when I saw this chapter, I swear, I did the most embarrassing victory dance. To sum it up, thrilled that you posted, and happy geaduati
CrackHeadBlonde chapter 16 . 8/13/2020