Reviews for Faith
Mephistopheles7 chapter 48 . 7/11
This was gorgeous! You are such a talented writer omg! And you did such a good job writing all the gods, thanks for posting!
Athena Silverwolf chapter 48 . 6/21
I kind of want to be mad that this is over but I'm so relieved. I've been reading this for days just trying to get through it because I wanted to know what was happening so badly. You're a very good writer to make me keep coming back!
WolfWinks chapter 48 . 6/20
I am amaze I seriously have no words to describe the journey I've been on throughout this story.
I have laughed and cried and I have you to thank for that. The detail, the depth and the commitment that has gone into this story astonishes me. For a hopeful writer like myself this is the type of story to look up to. Well done
FruitBarrel chapter 48 . 5/29
Best ever. I will reread the last two chapters over and over again just for the "Ginny Weasley is dead, Ma'am." Line.
Dumbledore... argh.. sorry, hating him.
GO BILL! EEE! BILL IS FANTASTICALLY AMAZINGLY BRILLIANTLY AWESOME!
DON'T LET HARRY FORGIVE ANY OF THEM. BTW IF HE WANTS REVENGE WHY ISN'T HE ASKING FRED AND GEORGE FOR THE MONEY BACK. AND I REPEAT, PLEASE LET THE ENTIRE GRYFFINDOR HOUSE BE PUNISHED. LET THEM GET THEIR JUST REWARDS. LET HERMIONE BE HUMILIAED. OUT FOR THEIR BLOOD. I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN CAPS LOCK, SORRY. FEELING BLOODTHIRSTY. I'LL JUST... UM... *BACKS OUT, RUNS AWAY*
Don't let him do this vision thing again! Pleaseee!
Please don't let him go mad!
Wow. Ron is practically starting to abuse Ginny and the twins aren't doing anything?
I really like this story. There are some stories in which as soon as Harry is taunted and pushed aside he immediately becomes this angry, rage-filled, super-motivated and amazingly advanced person and kicks ass of anyone who dares try and demean him. This story is really realistic. I mean, to those who think Harry shouldn't cry or try and regain the friendship of those who are being gits... well, you gotta remember Harry grew up friendless and to him friendships mean a lot. He's willing to give second chances. And as to people saying he shouldn't cry, do you realise how sexist you are being? 'Boys don't cry' is bullshit. He's feeling hurt, so he cries. It's not wrong, it's called being human. I do hope that eventually Harry progresses as a person and becomes more self-dependent, not friendless but definitely with more self-esteem and willingness to do things on his of instead of relying on others too much.
I'm begging you... don't let Harry give the Weasleys (other than Ginny at this point) or Hermione any semblance of forgiveness. If he does, well, he'll be a doormat.
i like this story.
JN chapter 6 . 5/19
Way to depressing I mean really up to chapter 6 and not 1 good thing has happened and the characters are being way to dark I mean Ron doesn't have the balls to do something like that to Ginny yes I realize this is OC but still Ginny would kill him and Harry is blushing way too much as for the crying with all that has been happening to him it's understandable but Harry is 100 times the wizard that any of this assholes are and he wouldn't have let them carry on this long without punishment and he wouldn't be defending Ron and Hermione nor any of the others or trying to be friends with them again after being betrayed like that I'm probably not going to continue reading because it's way to dark for my tastes and the story just seems like it's one noted
DestinedToBeTogether chapter 3 . 5/8
I love how Hermione is also in a bad light.
Hello. I absolutely loved your story, but I would not call it SLASH. Maybe you could get away with slashy... Anyways, the story had nice character development so yay for you!
Okay...I have never been so fucking pis side with a fanfiction in my whole life...I mean I'm so angry I'm crying...I'm just glad it's finally done,I only kept reading hoping u would fix this shit and end the suffering but no fucking happy ending for anyone, Dumbledore didn't pay for his actions, Harry just got destroyed and he still have to go back to his fing relatives, fudge is still minister..so all tht death, and dying and torturing, and horrible betraying shit we had to read, this ending in simply not good enough...so everyone gets away with their actions...Harry's fucked up and still ging through shit...I mean u couldnt even give guardianship to Sirius!..and Dumbledore deserves to die!...oh and final,the romance between Draco and Harry was dry..as in they didn't even seem like lovers must of the time ...just close friends..other than those time u would have harry sit on his lap and squeak...how pathetic!..what the hell was tht!..why did u make me feel this story was going somewhere... I mean I'm just so.,,so! Ughhhhh!...words can't express!..this ending is horrible so many problems are still unsolved...it's like unjust wrote this to have us suffer and then not fix it!...the wizard in world is still crazyyyyy...I mean for example tht one girl they gave the dementors kiss for killing lav..no one is paying for those action!..there is so many things worng with this fanfiction!.,super pissed pissed, super horrid ending, u should just delete this. :(
5,702 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »