Reviews for Faith
aryajade chapter 48 . 4/20
This is probably the only fanfic I've ever read this long which has managed to keep me at the edge of my seat the whole time. Awesome story! Thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 48 . 4/19
Great work, excited to see what you have written for the sequel
Nero Pascal chapter 1 . 4/16
Hehhehe, I'm not sure if I ever reviewed this amazing piece of fiction the first time I've read it...Anyway, This story is absolutely amazing. It's one of thos stories which you can read again and again without getting sick of it. :) thabk you for sharing it ️

P.S This is my fourth read, I think ;P
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 4/14
I tend to agree Ron us so obvious it wouldn't be worth it but it wouldn't take much for the spy to turn ron, if there is a spell going on or a potion I just can't figure out who us the culprit. Personally I would tell everyone to take a hike. That's how they want to treat Harry based only on newspaper articles everyone knows are based on lies so very it. Harry should just continue on what he is doing, classes library and his room. Go flying on good days and screw every one else.
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 4/14
LOL If this is the way that tbe wizarding world treats the person that is supposedly prophecies to save them...why would he. He may gate Voldemort but why should he work to save their assessment when all they do is turn against him.
daithi4377 chapter 4 . 4/14
It's going to be a long for Harry, especially if the toadie is there.
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 4/14
Wow that is unusual usually the twins always side with Harry.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 4/14
Molly is a bitch what can I say...and going by what Ron and Hermoine say... what would they know it's not like they asked Harry side or anything.q
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 4/14
Interesting that it's Ginny that is writing him. And why all of a sudden is the headmaster helping him.
ms.j.black chapter 48 . 4/10
I Know that you've been finished with this story for a while, but it was EXCELLENT! I loved it!it was really well written and thought out. I was a bit confused about where all these gods came from, and was so sad for harry and so MAD at dumbledore, what he did was so wrong and so rotten! I understand why, but to me its still not right! I havent slept well in the 3 days it took me to finish this story but it was well worth it. Thank you so much fornthe entertainment and wikk be starting its sequel when I wake up. After all that our poor harry has been through, and the foreshadowing at the end sayi g he didnt have long to live, I really hope our hero gets a happy ending! Again, thank you so much!
RainingEverAfter chapter 32 . 4/7
Can I just express my feels here? I'm not criticizing your work whatsoever. I just want to yell at those bloody hypocrites, good for nothing, weak excuse of a Gryffindors. (THIS STORY IS SO BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN THAT I'M AFFECTED SO MUCH BY IT) Percy Weasley is such a bloody prat that should be sent to the pits of Tartarus. Those bloody Gryffindors, Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws are too much of a bastards to see the truth about my house. (Yes. I'm a Slytherin) Slytherins aren't all that bad! I wish I could apparate into the world of this story so i could give them a piece of my mind. They"ll be hanging in the dungeons by their thumbs in no time.
Okay. I'm done ranting.

This is a GREAT,EXCELLENT,WONDERFUL, AND SPLENDID STORY BTW :)
Arquan chapter 19 . 3/30
Bill the badass! Wicked!
greenwings33 chapter 48 . 3/22
I, honestly don't have many words to describe. It gave me chills, made me cry, and was unendingly beautiful.
Rascal chapter 11 . 3/15
I am so GLAD Umbridge is not here. If she was, the apocalypse as begun. Hide the women and children, bring your guns, and pray.
Rascal chapter 6 . 3/15
There are four people who I think the spy might be; Lavander, Pavarti, Seamus(he's acting suspicious!), or Dean. Forgive any spelling errors please. I can't wait to find out who it is. I know it won't be Ron:(, Hermione, Ginny, or Neville. I don't think it will be a Weasley. Seamus had a weird look so he's my main suspect.
5,530 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »