Reviews for Faith
Slight errors here and there (decent where descent was meant, for one) but a wonderful tale overall. I'll admit to being more than slightly confused every time cwr annwn came up, and even as I type it I'm not entirely certain it's the right word, though that's mainly down to my general ignorance of Celtic myth.

Keep writing, loved it!
The Eternal Guest
SortingHat chapter 28 . 1/24
More like the police finding the illegal evidence in your laptop and taking it away for further investigation which you'll likely never get it back from the local lock up.
Sortinghat chapter 26 . 1/24
More like the police ate your computer up by looking for information/contacts on the illegal drugs you are selling to little kids on the street hopefully not within 1,000 feet of a school zone.

I can see it in your personal aurora which is very sick and so is your mind always loving to explore torture and rape. So much for the liberal 'Hope and change'.

You keep the hope and I'll keep my change!

I bet you stopped making stories being arrested for the Section 21 Misuse of Drugs Act at the very least and the police rightfully so brought in an armed response team as they find other illegal things besides drugs breaking your door down with 'The Enforcer' tool they have.

Go British Cops! When they call for an armed response team they really mean business and don't joke about it.

I don't blame them if they shoot you for acting like a dick.
Sortinghat chapter 26 . 1/24
At this point well actually way before this point if Harry wasn't going to run away he should just drop the Transfigurations class and accept an F on it because it's the battery score that matters.

I learned that doing GED and other tests where it's the final score that is what matters and what they look for. You could technically fail one or two classes if you have a lot but be average or excel in other classes.

Doing that would raise your 'net' score up which covers up the failed classes like a score of 4000 points would be needed to pass the OWL and 8000 NEWTS test. You fail two out of seven classes but are really good in a few others and that makes up for the two classes failed whatever they happen to be.
Sortinghat chapter 25 . 1/24
The only thing I have to say about you is that you need serious mental help. Hopefully you don't get caught by the police doing whatever it is your doing but I don't blame them if they try to shoot you first.
Sortinghat chapter 24 . 1/24
I think JK Rowling did what she did to Sirius because she was bloody well sick and tired of people like you pestering her for more or pounding her with 10,000 letters every week about theories and crap.

So she finally flipped and decided to write off Sirius so everybody would shut up however it seems her plans not only didn't work but had a negative effect.

By the fourth or is it fifth book JK Rowling has all the money and fans she needs so is not really having her heart put into it and just wants to be alone for some time but nobody gives it to her. If she were smart she would just take it anyways and give her self some time off before finishing the books.

She really rushed it in the end from what it seems so bye killing off certain people she could get to the ending that much quicker.
Sortinghat chapter 23 . 1/24
Once you get to the gay crap that's when I use my exit mouse (Earthbound TM) to take me to the entrance and leave.

I am part of the one man one women as God and nature designed us to be and anything else we are doing is shitting ourselves while thinking we are being 'cool' in popular left wing media which the rich 1 percent owns it.

Have fun being part of the emperor with no clothes people1
Sortinghat chapter 21 . 1/24
You know you don't need slash to make a good story and if anything breaks a story in most cases because it's usually the in your face my way or hit the highway type despite what popular media says otherwise.
Sortinghat chapter 19 . 1/23
I wonder how many more people they will lose from the Gryffindorks.
Sortinghat chapter 18 . 1/23
Is sirius ever serious or is he siriusly kidding?
Sortinghat chapter 17 . 1/23
Reminds me of the "Bush fanatics" that train us to hate Muslims in order to set up a globalism system.
Sortinghat chapter 16 . 1/23
How come you choose to make Harry mute in this? For most of this fic Harry has barely said anything and it's mostly his thoughts which themselves are hypocritical.

However at least your not one of those Pro Gryffindork authors who always find ways to keep everything canon which itself is full of fallacies.

I wonder if Harry in the books was mute like this?
Sortinghat chapter 15 . 1/23
At this point I would be expecting Harry to steal a gun and come bursting into the great hall to shoot it out with all his hated Gryffindorks not caring what happens. Consequences be damned.
Sortinghat chapter 13 . 1/23
That's where muggle society has been the last 20 years since the Bush and Clinton era of the 90s which both raised taxes on the poor and lowered them on the rich and just like the bible prophecy with wars and rumors of wars in a wide scale which we now see before our very eyes.

Everybody online now does nothing but insult each other where it used to be easier to find some sane people in the right communities that didn't abuse things.

The 'media' and in some cases even 'alternate media' is all owned by 1 of five wealthy families of the world known as the top 1 percents.

Until we stop allowing companies own other companies unrelated to each other we will continue to get controlled news with huge slants that will make Rita Skeeter blush.

The only thing that is a fact is there are higher powers which they want to shift the wealth away from North America and part of it is to break the local government down so the UN will take over and 'bail' us out with the Amero dollar system and the Petro Dollar.

The chess pieces have been set and the only thing needed is a global depression which that in the last several months have been showing up on radar
from the Baltic Shipping Trade being slowed almost to a stop in historic levels never seen before to the lack of demand causing store houses to be overstocked as the rich people are not buying very much as they hold on to their monies and entire fleets being sold.

In the months before 2008 crisis 2/3rds of the worlds' fleet were being sold off at record levels because they feared they were operating them at a loss.
Sortinghat chapter 12 . 1/23
The potter boy should stop saying 'with luck' because that is what invokes Murphy's law upon him.
5,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »