Reviews for Faith
paula chapter 3 . 9/12
iwanttocryforharry
LocoBriar chapter 48 . 9/5
I just wanted to say that this was one of the best fan fiction stories I've read! Loooooooooved it!
LocoBriar chapter 19 . 9/3
Daaaaang! Go Bill!
Entropy the Eternal Destroyer chapter 48 . 9/3
Amazing story; one of the best I have ever seen.
Vongola Princessa chapter 48 . 8/17
I DUNNO what I thought when I first clicked this story—a nice fic about Drarry? Something easy to digest? NO I GOT SOMETHING DARK AND A BIT HEAVY AND NOT WNOUGH DRARRY! And it was fantastic. Your story was so seamless! It wasn’t difficult to digest in that it was difficult to read, rather the dark tones carried in the stories certainly made it a somber read. You captured so many things perfectly. Reading the arguments the Slytherins had with Hermione was PERF; I got the Hermione vibes and it frustrated me to no end that she wasn’t listening. That NO ONE was listening! The students couldn’t trust the adults that were seen as typical trustworthy characters in the original series and I loved that! What a fun spin esp with taking deus ex machina to the next level LOL
But the ending has me sad for Drarry :(((( I just want Harry to live a happy life with draco wahhhHhhhh
TiredAssMuggle chapter 34 . 8/7
Your story means a lot to me. I'm sorry I don't review very much, I rarely review at all unless I REALLY love a story, and even then, I usually can't find anything MEANINGFUL to say, and stories like this deserve meaningful review.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 31 . 8/6
NO. You will NOT add Umbridge. HARRY HAS GONE THROUGH ENOUGH, AND UNLIKE ALBUS, YOU HAVE THE CHOICE NOT TO INCREASE HIS SORROW. How could you even think of doing that to poor Harry? I thought authors felt parentlike towards the characters they wrote about? I wrote one unpublished story for class and a couple of unfinished ones, and every hardship I put my characters through was heart-trending to me. How DARE you even THINK of doing that to poor Harry?
TiredAssMuggle chapter 28 . 8/6
Don't you hate it when oh so 'smart' technology does everything in it's power to be undeniably stupid? Also, I'm not sure, but I think my excessive reading of Drarry fic has caused me to start acting like a Malfoy. My parents recently got me some Harry Potter merch along with a Hogwarts acceptance letter and a Slytherin banner. I thought about, REALLY thought about which House I'd be in after that, and I decided that though I'd fit into any house, especially Ravenclaw or Slytherin, I'd ultimately fit in best with Slytherin, and even before then, my disdain for Gryffindor had grown from negative depictions in Drarries, especially of Ron. Since the first time Ron was even slightly negatively depicted, I reanylized his depiction from J.K. Rowling, and was appalled, by his resemblance in character, to Pettigrew. He's a jealous bloody coward who's abandoned Harry TWICE when times got tough, rarely apologizing, too Gryffindorishly proud and stubborn to admit how RUDDY AWFUL he is, riding on Harry's coattails and bossing him around. n
TiredAssMuggle chapter 27 . 8/6
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost. God, I love/hate that poem. ( I love and hate it, but the love outdoes the hate.0
TiredAssMuggle chapter 24 . 8/5
Halfway through in less than a day. Yeesh. I love your story too much to stop, but that's what happened.
TiredAssMuggle chapter 18 . 8/5
Nooooooooooooooooooo not the Cwn Annwn!
Jimbocous chapter 48 . 7/4
Impressive work. Thanks for a really great read! This one hits the faves list
SPokemonGames chapter 10 . 6/23
I am finding a newfound apreciation for Severus x Lucius.
thehereandnow33 chapter 38 . 6/23
I not able to read anymore of this, but I feel I should leave a review before I leave. The story really drags on, and it’s obvious you were making things up as u went along. Also I feel like it was kinda two stories unsuccessfully jumbled into one. I mean it’s wen t from issues with the wizarding world to gods? It would have been much more successful if that problem was solve in this story and you started another one for the completely different plot. Also u relied on creating issues wayyy to heavily. While the other ones weren’t solved. So it was just a build up of problem after problem after problem. Okay I’m starting to rant now so I’m gonna stop. Still, I did choose to read this myself and I applaud u for the dedication u had in completing this fic plus a sequel.
thehereandnow33 chapter 35 . 6/23
Oh, i forgot to mention, that explanation about two mothers and fathers explain nothing about the wizard if worlds acceptance of same sex couples, and even if Hermione “couldn’t understand it” u should explain t to ur readers. World building is good for the story.
5,943 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »