Reviews for Faith
Jimbocous chapter 48 . 7/4
Impressive work. Thanks for a really great read! This one hits the faves list
SPokemonGames chapter 10 . 6/23
I am finding a newfound apreciation for Severus x Lucius.
thehereandnow33 chapter 38 . 6/23
I not able to read anymore of this, but I feel I should leave a review before I leave. The story really drags on, and it’s obvious you were making things up as u went along. Also I feel like it was kinda two stories unsuccessfully jumbled into one. I mean it’s wen t from issues with the wizarding world to gods? It would have been much more successful if that problem was solve in this story and you started another one for the completely different plot. Also u relied on creating issues wayyy to heavily. While the other ones weren’t solved. So it was just a build up of problem after problem after problem. Okay I’m starting to rant now so I’m gonna stop. Still, I did choose to read this myself and I applaud u for the dedication u had in completing this fic plus a sequel.
thehereandnow33 chapter 35 . 6/23
Oh, i forgot to mention, that explanation about two mothers and fathers explain nothing about the wizard if worlds acceptance of same sex couples, and even if Hermione “couldn’t understand it” u should explain t to ur readers. World building is good for the story.
thehereandnow33 chapter 34 . 6/23
Every chapter end with this ominous bad cliffhanger. It
thehereandnow33 chapter 27 . 6/22
This story seems like just a build up of abuse after abuse with no justice. And I’m really confused about how what the Dursleys did to harry are seen as something punishable but not what Ron and the others are doing. Really this book makes no sense, also you give the readers a lot of promises u don’t follow up on. Like Lucius saying he was hon going to control the press, which we haven’t heard anything about after that one time. And last chapter when Dumbledore said the kids were innocent until proven guilty. Well Ginny just identified who was responsible for the attack and nothing is being done. All in all it doesn’t quite make sense. And don’t even let me get started about this potion business. I mean he’s 14, and there’s a bunch of adults around him attacking like they can’t do anything. It makes no sense! But because I’m stupid, I will keep reading in hope of a light at the end tunnel.
bethabetha chapter 15 . 6/19
loving this story so far, and i know it’s old so fixes are not going to happen, but it’s ginevra weasley, not virginia weasley. small mistakes are one thing, but getting a major character’s name wrong is pretty bad.
Critic chapter 16 . 6/16
I normally never read slash as most of them make harry something like a girl with forgettable male anatomyand have absolutely nothing resembling a good plot. But this is well written. Good job girl. All the best for future chapters.
Pixie8859 chapter 48 . 6/18
I take back my first review. I absolutely loved this.
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 6/18
Okay I am now loving this story! I want to kill the Weasleys!
ironhair chapter 32 . 6/18
Why not heal Ginny's knees with Phoenix tears? Why doesn't Dumbledore use his 3 positions / act stronger? Why did you allow Maddie Silver to be given the kiss so simply? No rescue plan? Just because she was a temp insert?
Please don't take my review the wrong way. I like your story, even if it's a bit slow and strong on the mush... which is enjoyable, but the actual meat of the story is missing with the spices over whelming the dish.
Pixie8859 chapter 5 . 6/17
Okay, I'm in chapter 5 and actually liking this.
Pixie8859 chapter 2 . 6/17
Paragraphs, please, I'll try to keep reading but it's hard as hell when a paragraph is a whole page. It looks like it will be a good story too
mirabellissa chapter 35 . 6/13
I am starting to hate this book, when someone hurts you that bad, you don't just forgive
mirabellissa chapter 35 . 6/13