Reviews for Faith
Unrequited Matters chapter 3 . 11/27
I'll admit I was lowkey hoping Hermione would turn around and it would just be Ron who doesn't believe Harry but oh well! I'm glad at least Ginny and Seamus see sense. Great fic so far! I really like Draco in this too! XD
Cztelnik chapter 48 . 11/11
Returned to watch this story play out a second time.
dragonfly chapter 2 . 11/7
Please tell me that Ron gets his ass kicked.
Captainswan chapter 1 . 11/7
And I thought my life was bad. I'm jealous of your talent, but God this story is good.
Captainswan chapter 15 . 11/7
And I thought my life was bad. I'm jealous of your talent but thanks for the amazing story.
PastryFudger chapter 48 . 10/25
wow. i just. wow. this was an incredible ride. i cried. i laughed. i cried some more. i may have cried even more. i don't even know how to put it into words, so i'll just spill. the plot, the character development, the lore, all of it was just so well amazing and well put together. to see those two words, "The End" printed at the bottom stilled my heart for a moment. it was truly a grant adventure to read this fic. thank you so much for the opportunity.
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 29 . 10/9
AWWWW Draco and Harry are so adorable oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhh! And Blaise and NEville too how cute! And on christmas too! THe feels oh my gosh the feels! So cute and adorable!
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 24 . 10/8
OMG i'm absolutely loving this fic :) And i can totally see it now, the Slytherin Quidditch team, nevertheless, the entire Slytherin house totally ship Drarry 100% I really like the way you have characterised everyone and loving the plot!
SciFiLvr13 chapter 7 . 10/4
She should help because it's her job. Finally Harry gets his head out of his ass and realizes he doesn't have to be everyone's whipping boy.
EvilQueen424 chapter 19 . 10/1
This is still my favorite chapter. I love Bill so much. I wish he would have beat the ever loving life out of all the Weasels but this is PERFECT
EvilQueen424 chapter 48 . 10/1
I've read this story so many times at this point. I seriously think I like this story equally if not more than I do the actually story. I really hope you continue to write and share it this way. You have a legit talent!
Idk if ur still involved with this site/fic, but thanks for writing it. I really enjoyed it, and I'm sad to have finished it. Keep on writing!
-Dragon
phanimefangirl chapter 14 . 9/7
o
Slytherdork chapter 13 . 9/5
This is awesome. But you should know that Ginny's real name is Ginevra. Not Virginia
The mole is Hermione. I'm calling it.
5,838 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »