Reviews for Faith
IDAHO OH SWEET IDAHO MY HOME!
QueenLessa chapter 19 . 2/22
Bill.
Is.
Awesome
Can't even get Ginny's name right it's Ginevea stupid
Alice H chapter 48 . 1/21
This was heartbreakingly, beautifully written. Thank know you so much. Who knew people would still read it with tears in their eyes a good 12 years later. Well done, well done.
kimmysue526 chapter 5 . 1/1
I just found your story at tumblr on a fic rec site and Oh how i wished it was as Archive of our own...I used to read here all the time but don't much anymore. I have never felt such heartbreak for Harry before in my life...I really hope things work out between them and at least this is complete so I won't have to wonder long...this is really a fantastic story and please consider putting it up at Ao3 so it can be downloaded...stories here have disappeared for no reason at all and I don't want to lose this one...
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2016
Åjjkk
EvilQueen424 chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I just have to say, starting this again. I love this story. it's just so amazing
drarrypalette chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
I'll admit I was lowkey hoping Hermione would turn around and it would just be Ron who doesn't believe Harry but oh well! I'm glad at least Ginny and Seamus see sense. Great fic so far! I really like Draco in this too! XD
Cztelnik chapter 48 . 11/11/2016
Returned to watch this story play out a second time.
dragonfly chapter 2 . 11/7/2016
Please tell me that Ron gets his ass kicked.
Captainswan chapter 1 . 11/7/2016
And I thought my life was bad. I'm jealous of your talent, but God this story is good.
Captainswan chapter 15 . 11/7/2016
And I thought my life was bad. I'm jealous of your talent but thanks for the amazing story.
PastryFudger chapter 48 . 10/25/2016
wow. i just. wow. this was an incredible ride. i cried. i laughed. i cried some more. i may have cried even more. i don't even know how to put it into words, so i'll just spill. the plot, the character development, the lore, all of it was just so well amazing and well put together. to see those two words, "The End" printed at the bottom stilled my heart for a moment. it was truly a grant adventure to read this fic. thank you so much for the opportunity.
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 29 . 10/9/2016
AWWWW Draco and Harry are so adorable oh my goshhhhhhhhhhhh! And Blaise and NEville too how cute! And on christmas too! THe feels oh my gosh the feels! So cute and adorable!
Littlemissthunderbird chapter 24 . 10/8/2016
OMG i'm absolutely loving this fic :) And i can totally see it now, the Slytherin Quidditch team, nevertheless, the entire Slytherin house totally ship Drarry 100% I really like the way you have characterised everyone and loving the plot!
5,845 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »