Reviews for Faith
dominaohyu chapter 48 . 9/17
amazing xx
AMaskedSilhouetteDancing chapter 13 . 9/7
That was one hell of a speech.
Carina Selene Black chapter 6 . 8/23
ughhhhh OH MY GOODNESS. How can Harry take this? I probably would've lost it at this point and stabbed someone in the eye. The aaaaangssst. Come on Harry! DO SOMETHING! Tsk. Poor Harry *cries*
ShadowAlchemist503 chapter 1 . 7/26
Ahh I love this! Showing Harry with actual emotion and traumas rather than how so many authors write him...as just some character who is pretty bland and only gets angry for little reason! This is great so far :)
LonelyBoy614 chapter 6 . 7/22
To be honest, at this point, I would've started killing people by now
dannytyla615 chapter 4 . 7/9
Did you have to make harry so pathetic? I can't even read this for how weak he is.
skigirl51 chapter 48 . 7/8
Amazing! Absolutely amazing fanfiction overall! The battle is way more realistic, though I would liked to have seen some victories for the light. Keep writing!
skigirl51 chapter 40 . 7/8
I love how Cho ended up as a good person
skigirl51 chapter 3 . 7/7
I'm loving the Ginny Seamus! Usually Seamus and Dean stay together, but at least Harry has some followers!
the-cari-moose chapter 2 . 6/24
Your writing is great but your paragraphs are HUGE. This is the only thing you have to watch, otherwise you have excellent spelling and grammar.
AccioMagic35 chapter 35 . 6/22
im almost finished, but I promised myself I'd review this at the sight of the next typo. I'm dying a little inside. This is a pretty good story, but there is just an obscene amount of mistakes! And you had a beta? There are so many...but the first off the top of my head is..."booked". The phrase should be, "her tone BROOKED no argument", not "booked".
I hate molly Weasley right now.. and what money?!
FINALLY! NOW I CAN FANGIRL OVER DRARRY MORE THAN USUAL!
I AGREE AND ALWAYS WILL THAT SHOPPING IS EEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLL!
"Who? What? WHERE!" Yup, that's right, and you better believe it.
5,877 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »