Reviews for Dead
yesimtheflamesofeternaldarkness chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
*sniff* I don't know what to do! Malik said flame, my heart says cry!

Malik- YOUR NAME'S FLAMESOFETERNALDARKNESS! HOW HARD COULD THAT *POSSIBLY* BE?

Yesima- *crys*

- NOO! I have forever lost her evilnessnessnessness! Stupid angst fics! Why must you continue to write them! ARRG!
Trustshipper chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
*sighs* Wow... depressing... but still good!
Kateko chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
Katie: *grinning, trying not to laugh* ...!

Ramla: What are you laughing about? This is DEPRESSING!

Katie: I'm imagining Malik with *giggle* PURPLE HAIR! HAHAHAHAHHAHHA!
LuckyLadybug66 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
WAH! ;_; So sad! **sniffle.**
Gyakutenno Megami1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Gyakutenno: *running away from Ryou holding a black vest, a black choker, and two black bracelets* Nuh-uh! I'm not giving these back!

Ryou: COME ON!

Gyakutenno: IIe! If I give these back, somebody is going to write a Sk8er Boi songfic in which Anzu dumps Yugi, and you can guess the rest!

Ryou: Ah, that makes sense.
Lachriel chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
But angst fics are prettyful! They make me feel better. My sister thinks I'm totally insane though.
S. A. Bonasi chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I loved this story! You write a very good Isis point of view, and it's nice to read a story that has Mariku (that's another way to spell Malik, and is pronoucnced the same) that niether pairs him with someone nor makes him pure evil. So, thank you. The lirics fit the fan fiction beautifully, and really add to the story.
river chan 42 chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
U really like song fics don't u. Evenessance(?) rox, I'm doing a fic 4 " Bring me 2 life". That was really good.
Blue Mystic Moon Warrior chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
*falls over laughing*

Lisa: -_-

Malik: mahfkdsfikrdhjkdncijdhfidl!

Meht-urt: so true malik

Bakura: o_O how come only the yami's can understand him?

Everyone but malik and Kirstie: not a clue

Meht-urt: Malik says that she was laughing because she compared the lyrics she wrote down while listening to the song with your lyrics and she found quite a difference

Kirstie: i didn't know that it on a 'bed of nails i wait'. it sounded like 'on the better dails away' _U

Malik: *sulking*

Kirstie: I TOTALLY DID A DRAMATIC EXIT ON KATHY! i said this:

this chat has been nice

I bid you adew

and hop we do NOT meet again

then i left! _

Malik: skdfsdhfkshf;sa

Meht-urt: how bout we do the talking ok?

Malik: -_-

Meht-urt: Malik said 'wonderful'

Malik: dfakdfjaslkd;jas?

Meht-urt: i thought i told you to shut up

Malik: -_-

Meht-urt: anyway, Malik has a point. Where's Y. Malik? we haven't seen him for a while

Y. Malik: *no where to be seen*

AND THE HUNT FOR Y. MALIK BEGINS! *puts Inu on a leesh* _
KB Twilight chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
0.0 ...woah. I never really thought about Malik that painfully, but I do it to Ryou all the time. I'll try to read more from you and hope they're all this good.
Random Rockstar chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Aw . . . this was sad. But I like sad things - and as you described it - I'm usually in a "gothic" mood so to speak. Yeah, but this is an extremely great songfic - I do wish it was a bit longer because I liked it so much. I also really like the song. Great job all around! _

-Random Rockstar Lizzie-

-An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind.-
k chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Man I could hug you and kiss u all over (But I won't, I'm just saying that) You've just inspired me to write a Malik fic. Thanx! By the way, I liked this.