Reviews for Fated
mysticfighter111 chapter 25 . 5h
That was one hell of a showdown. Thank you for this unique story.
mysticfighter111 chapter 24 . 5h
Wow, Bella is very sought after. Why must she alsays run off, anyway?
mysticfighter111 chapter 23 . 5h
Surprise. I thought all the stuff Craig told Bella was made up by Medoff to make him his willing puppet.
mysticfighter111 chapter 22 . 5h
I don't for one moment believe that Charlie is a secret dragon-hunter.
mysticfighter111 chapter 21 . 6h
Craig swooped in in time, but something is off. Bella should feel the connection to Edward and where are the others?
mysticfighter111 chapter 20 . 23h
I don't think Patty is fine and isn't it a strange coincidence that Bella is being contacted by the head vampire when Craig is in the house.
mysticfighter111 chapter 19 . 23h
There is Creeper Craig again. I don't trust him, especially since he got rough with Bella. The treaure hunt was fun.
mysticfighter111 chapter 18 . 23h
Edward didn't exaggerate.
mysticfighter111 chapter 17 . 2/16
Did she just make that up as a thank you for Bella ;) I bet Charlie has questions about the skateboard incident.
mysticfighter111 chapter 16 . 2/16
That was close and another new ability of Bella's manifested.
mysticfighter111 chapter 15 . 2/16
Fast thinking, Jacob. So, him and Alice? You are full of surprises.
mysticfighter111 chapter 14 . 2/16
The matchstick did some good after all. Magicked tattoos - the evil coven fights dirty. What is in it for the bikers?
mysticfighter111 chapter 13 . 2/16
A smack on the butt is not enough this time. How stupid can you be walking into the murderer's favourite bar? And the bartender warned her, too.
mysticfighter111 chapter 12 . 2/16
Craig - red herring or Original? I'm glad Edward brought her home, even if he carried her like a sack of potatoes.
mysticfighter111 chapter 11 . 2/16
I'm not as confident as Alice and Edward that the Original is no longer a threat to Bella. Maybe Charlie has picked up on something and that's why he dropped by.