Reviews for Forgotten Fox
UzuTota chapter 4 . 9/23
I'm not a particular fan of this fic. It suffers from the same thing that 99.9% of neglect fics do. No sensible or understandable reason for Naruto's regret and the unnecessary buffing to naruto's powers(man's already OP enough as it is, no need to buff him ever more) and the downright cringey interactions between Naruto and his parents/family. You don't need to have him scream everything that they have done wrong to him over and over again. Also, the romance in this is already so damn cringe. There's 0 actual substance to the process of them falling in love with naruto it's all just "look and feel my prepubescent tits little brother! You're such a manly preteen little brother! I can share you with all these other women little brother! I'm a good little submissive girl little brother! I can't wait to satisfy your every sexual need all day everyday with a sleep of other women little brother! That's essentially all this is. It's not good. Slow down with everything. Let things sit and fester while moving forward, there's very little suspense when you have an immediate reaction/climax to every small plot line.
keller.blair1 chapter 4 . 9/16
No one cared about Shisui
keller.blair1 chapter 3 . 9/16
Yeah it's obito we know
Nita Wolf chapter 2 . 9/12
I honestly couldn't keep on reading this, I don't want to be harsh but
This story makes no head nor tail, it's riddled with writing errors and grammatical mistakes and to top it all off, it's basically a Gary sue Naruto with an unnecessary harem, completely butchering characters such as Kurama.
️️️️
AshShotX chapter 3 . 8/9
Sorry, but the “romance” kinda just ruined it for me. I saw the narutoxsatsuki a mile away and I would’ve been totally okay with that but I’m not a fan of harems but if it’s done well I normally don’t really care but it being a narutoxsatsukixnarukoxkyuubi is just no for me. I can’t do any narutoxkyuubi fics and I know naruto has joined the Uchiha clan and changed his name and everything but Naruko is still his blood related sister, I can’t do the incest thing. Sorry:(
Besides that the story is good, at least up to 3 chapters. Like I said before I can look past grammar and stuff since it’s not terrible but I can’t wrap my head around the romance
AshShotX chapter 1 . 8/9
Alright, firstly I like the story so far, I think I’ll really enjoy the plot on where the stories going. The only things that are a little annoying and frustrating are the grammar and writing style/pace. I know this has been said many times already but I’m not going to blow it out of proportion. Yes it’s not the greatest but like you’ve said it was one of your first story’s and it’s not that hard to look past it.
Anyways I will continue the story and I really hope I enjoy it.
Kingkong101 chapter 38 . 7/26
Can someone please explain how they think this story is good
monsterkillers124 chapter 2 . 7/7
Toads not frogs please do make the change please
Rebmul chapter 5 . 5/15
I cant wait for Naruto to find out obito is who he needs to kill
Rebmul chapter 3 . 5/15
wasn't itachi supposed to save mikoto
lucifertrust chapter 1 . 4/25
im sorry this is just not doing it for me
ThePunisher007 chapter 38 . 4/2
I have never read a story as bad as this one. This whole fanfic just doesn't make any sense at all.
ME chapter 1 . 3/17
Dont die! PLZ DON"T! U GUD!
AcidESP chapter 38 . 3/6
Good story, I hope to read more great stories, greetings, see you, bye!
carneyjarred chapter 9 . 2/23