Reviews for One For All
GoGirl212 chapter 34 . 9/1
Cold Aramis - a favorite :). Beautifully descriptive and so well-expressed through what Aramis thinks he sees and hears as he left to suffer alone. I love Athos’s insubordination and how he chooses to keep Treville's fears and his own from Porthos. The ending is perfection. I love the tenderness you find in all of them, even through what is not said. Beautiful.
GoGirl212 chapter 35 . 9/1
This was a beautiful chapter and a tender exploration of loss and what can never be yours. You’ve captured the wound of Aramis’s heart perfectly and the complex web of guilt and love and longing that surround and motivate him. I love that Athos is is secret-keeper in all things now. Lovely work.
UIa chapter 35 . 8/30
love this with Athos/Aramis...can you do a chapter or 2 with Porthos/Dart
Whatfunny chapter 35 . 8/30
Ah loved it! poor Aramis! glad he's got his brothers!
Whatfunny chapter 34 . 8/30
very touching! poor Aramis. good that he found his way back! thought treville gave up a bit too easily though. glad Aramis and Athos and Porthos proved him wrong!
29Pieces chapter 35 . 8/29
*gross sobbing*
So much emotion... My darling Aramis. So free with his heart, even to his detriment. I'm glad Athos came after him (and that he didn't get shot) but he needs some hugs and love from his family now!
Wonderful chapter as always and I'm PUMPED about a chapter fic!
LadyWallace chapter 35 . 8/29
This was a nice little lightly angsty one shot. Poor Aramis. But I also feel for Athos since I've personally been in his shoes, caught between being the voice of reason and confidante to bad decisions. He is a good big brother though and heaven knows all those guys need someone to keep them in line lol
Laureleaf chapter 35 . 8/28
Lovely chapter. There are legit tears in my eyes right now. The show never did do these emotions/situation justice. Poor Aramis.
I’m looking forward to more luciole and multichapter fic! I’m sure they will be well worth the wait as always :) it amazes me how often you post as-is!
Aingealsuh chapter 35 . 8/28
Oh, my goodness. This was so sad but sooo good!
As usual!
pallysd'Artagnan chapter 35 . 8/28
awwww some what sad.. Whoa her dad pulled a gun on Aramis! glad Athos broke cover to aid Aramis .. now he knows the sad tale of Aramis's past and he tells him they'll always be there for his son and that they are family as well
Issai chapter 35 . 8/28
Poor Aramis.. but the life with Isabelle wasn't for him... nor the life with the Queen...
Greenlips24 chapter 35 . 8/28
That was so tender. I love it when these two talk.
Deana chapter 35 . 8/28
Beautiful story!
UIa chapter 34 . 8/24
brilliant writing...just pulled at the heartstrings
Laureleaf chapter 34 . 8/23
Thank you so much for your well wishes! Your excellent stories do help :)
Excellent description work in this chapter: I could really ~feel~ the cold and despair, as well as the comfort and hope.