Reviews for Small Changes
gabelou1991 chapter 9 . 1/17
J'aime beaucoup.
Sedina Eltsine Snape chapter 9 . 12/31/2023
Please a sequel it's a great story
Loki's Minion Gurl chapter 9 . 2/17/2023
I love this story so much... I know it's been a while since it was last updated but I hope that the muses return to rekindle the inspiration to continue to write more of this story. I look forward to any future updates. Hopefully this story is not completely abandoned. 3
andjelija.nenic chapter 5 . 5/4/2022
Dragenki chapter 9 . 7/24/2021
please update
Avalonemyst chapter 9 . 7/6/2021
Very enjoyable!
PrinceKaz chapter 9 . 3/21/2021
Please Update
CandySunset27 chapter 1 . 2/1/2021
this is so good! please continue
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 1/9/2021
slimegirl7744 chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
This atory is so good
ihatetigerstar chapter 9 . 11/19/2020
Please can you continue this story. Lucifer crux was my favorite and I know you have moved on to writing other things but I think I would be worth your time to revisit this story.
Loustifer chapter 9 . 10/16/2020
It is too bad you don't write this story anymore... I really want to know how it ends, how Lucifer'll deal with his mother and how Chloe and Lucifer are gonna get closer
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
MagicIceDragon chapter 1 . 8/20/2020
Gabe I agree with you in most stuff but honey the devil's ride is sweat
Tippyvee chapter 9 . 8/5/2020
This is a really great story. I absolutely love seeing lucifer as a father and I'd really like to read more.