Reviews for Who
Rogue Devlin chapter 3 . 8/26
Wow this was an amazing wild ride! Great story. They surely can be so stubborn, what a way to drag accepting their feelings for each other. I really don't know what they'd do without Hayate.

Loved it!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 6/9
Wonderful chapter!
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/8
I'm reading. This again because I love the story and I wanted to review once more!
luvnanofate chapter 1 . 5/21
It seems so unrealistic that someone would get away with not saying who the father is when it is obviously a major issue with their relationship. Or Fate just letting this go by without a discussion for so long. Or maybe this is one of those ridiculous type comedies were the players act so stupid that it's funny? I could see it in that sense, But if this is a serious romance story then I think dragging out the inevitable hurts the flow of the story and make its seems like this whole chapter is just word filler to make a certain word count. I'm sure it's not to be, but it just is not helping the story at all. Unless it's a comedy, but even then I think it drags on too long and again hurts the story flow.
LittleOutis chapter 3 . 12/17/2019
man this story is AWESOME. Didn't like the slow burn initially but i know it has to happen. Can't get enough of your work!
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 6/1/2019
Another truly appreciated NanoFate story. Thanks for wrapping this up so sweetly. I had suspected that was the only way she can get pregnant and I'm happy it is not through some strange man. Thank you again and putting this on my faves list too!
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 6/1/2019
I super love Momoko's comment on the no-return policy. That really made me laugh bad. I still am upset with Nanoha holding off on telling Fate about the pregnancy, but I am glad they are already together. That was such a long time dancing around each other eh? The moment Chrono and Yuuno asked each other is also hilarious. I was also asking the same thing myself LOL.
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/1/2019
Honestly, the amount of satisfaction I get from reading your NanoFate stories is a bit concerning. It's 3AM where I am now and I still can't seem to put down my phone and sleep. You had me burning with curiosity o how she got pregnant! Damn! How can I sleepy if I don't have he answer? Onto the next chapter!
DschingisKhan chapter 3 . 5/19/2019
Went about how I expected, but I enjoyed it anyway. I think my favourite part was the parents getting fed up with their stupid kids.

Now, if someone goaded Nanoha and Fate into marrying Hayate next, well, I'd certainly be a happy camper... :V
ShadowCub chapter 3 . 3/31/2019
Twenty years.
FeartheKnown chapter 3 . 3/25/2019
Finally! Took the idiot lovebirds long enough. I didn't think my heart could stand much more of this rollercoaster of emotion. Another amazing story, Phoenix. Keep it up.
Lance58 chapter 3 . 3/13/2019
Awww.. gotta say this was a roller coaster ride to read but I’m happy for that ending.. jeezus I was already thinking the worst when nanoha kept evaiding their questions about the father though in chapter 2 I can see that there’s no father phew. Only fate. Anyway thanks for sharing I hope to read more from you and maybe a sequel ahahah
UndefinedColorfull chapter 2 . 3/9/2019
Best part :
"The matriarchs of the two families looked less than pleased with the situation and no one was foolish enough to try and silence them. "
ZonaRose chapter 3 . 2/3/2019
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Loved the COLD shower parts. Teehee!

You know working 7 days a week, 64 hours a week, it's kind of hard not to read cold shower chapters when you're working so much. Sigh.

I look forward to your next encounter with our lovely 2 ladies.

ZR };-

P.S. Just want to let you know I started a new story yesterday. While I'm here at work. Unfortunately, because of all the activity, I wasn't able to get much done but a plot bunny has been planted and it is starting to grow. Goddess or Devil has been started. ;D
ZonaRose chapter 2 . 2/3/2019
No return policy!

Teehee!

Sad how it turned out on the marriage proposal, but I think things will get better... I think.

On to the next chapter.