Reviews for A Nation Reforged
Olaf74 chapter 3 . 9/23/2019
AMAZING!
UNSC-Saratoga chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
Could you maybe use USS as one of the ships sent to Japan. It was a very capable warship for its time and has good characteristics for search and rescue of civilians.
UNSC-Saratoga chapter 3 . 7/5/2019
Can’t wait to see more of this fic. Also can’t wait to see American pre-dreadnaughts.
FreeWar chapter 3 . 3/26/2019
Great chapter sad about enterprise but I agree Montana looks great
lucyandyoshika999998 chapter 2 . 3/14/2019
when the next chapter
DownTownAlpha chapter 2 . 3/4/2019
I love it! The intensity I felt while reading this, I need more!
But damn that’s a lot of damage.
Also regarding the timeline, it’s quite interesting that you’ve picked the setting of 1905 as opposed to a date much closer to WW1 where the Kongō-class was active, as well as some ships still in construction but completed enough that they can float.
FreeWar chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Also what happened to Enterprise we are Legend?
FreeWar chapter 2 . 1/20/2019
Just wondering well any planned but not built ships make a appearance in this also great story
CaptMacca chapter 1 . 1/18/2019
Hey, I just finished reading your first chapter, and I've got to admit to being intrigued. I've always enjoyed Alternate History stories (the 'What if?' scenarios) so I like this idea, and so far the first chapter is showing things getting off to a promising start (for the story, not necessarily for the people of Japan...lol) I look forward to seeing where this story takes this world, and the history it will change to get to the world protected by the Blue Mermaids!