Reviews for Who Dares Wins
Kairan1979 chapter 31 . 14h
Ambroese is impressive, finding the way around the Imperius curse.
Lord Pegel chapter 32 . 5/20
Holy shite that was such a gripping story I just binge read! great work!
sighing-selkie chapter 32 . 5/13
Dontreallyknowtbh chapter 32 . 5/11
I first found this story 3 days ago, and having read it all since then I have to say that this is easily one of the best things to come from this fandom, and I despise that the idiots are giving you hate
Shelleykids chapter 32 . 5/10
Not sure what having a Trans daughter, has to do with others. Some people are just nasty.
Like the story, Wish this update had a bit more of clearing the cliffy left with last time hahah
BadAZKenB chapter 32 . 5/8
Best wishes to you and your family. I look forward to seeing updates to this story a you are able to publish.
For now, I'll check out your other stories. Thanks for a very well written story.
BadAZKenB chapter 22 . 5/7
This is truly an exciting story. Looking forward to catching up on the re-reading and getting to the newer chapters I haven't read yet.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 32 . 5/7
quite interesting.
Kalstorm99 chapter 32 . 5/7
Great chapter.
IloveHeat chapter 32 . 5/7
I’m definitely part of the 95%.
This story is amazing. The characters are interesting and the underlying tension in the storyline makes me want to read faster.
I’m sorry you have to deal with actual hatred. I stand with Charlus Potter. And Harry. And Ambrose. I stand for freedom.
Thank you for writing characters that inspire people to be better.
Leafyeyes417 chapter 32 . 5/6
It’s sad to say that there will always be haters. If only they would take that energy and put it into something productive.

Thank you for continuing this, even if it is hard. I honestly think by this point that while J.K Rowling brought the HP universe to life, that it has grown far beyond her and moved out of the house. Lmao, I hope you can continue in the fandom after finishing this story, but if not no worries.

Thanks for the chapter, but not the cliff from last chapter XP
BadAZKenB chapter 18 . 5/6
Backtracking into earlier chapters to refresh my memory of the story as I have been reading other fics. One thing that I can't stop thinking about is: Why doss Neville remember Trevor but Harry was clueless about having a twin? They were both the same age at the time of separation. Anyway, back to the story.
Too much chapter 1 . 5/3
I have now tried to read this five times. It is just too convoluted to get through. The Potters and Dumbledore knowingly abandon the son to monsters and a brother to Azkaban, staining their souls. I want to point out that the other brother is old enough to know this whole situation is wrong, so I do not see him as innocent. You go further and have James Potter scar Harry's face with a mark known to wizardkind as something beyond foul. Lily does nothing. Call it AU, call it fanfiction, but regardless of your excuse, any good story needs some sense of believability to follow.
Jemma Blackwell chapter 32 . 5/5
Some great letters there, a lot to think about. The onr from Alice was the most intriguing.
ShadowCub chapter 32 . 5/4
Fantastic, so lil Rose is alive?
3,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »