Reviews for Who Dares Wins
RFTL80 chapter 22 . 4h
Your Pansy is one of the best written I have seen it on this site. Letting her have free reign to kick ass in a truly Slytherin manner is just awesome! Eager to see where she ends up.
cameron1812 chapter 28 . 23h
Ah yeah! Glad you are back! Love this. Harry, unflinching, taking action on front of Minerva. Draco's reaction to Snape not being there. Flitwick's speech. The Griff common room.. Amazing scenes. Love it, and thank you!
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 28 . 5/15
Unless Professor McGonagall is different in Harry's first years of school of your story, he has no reason to believe anything would be done about Malfoy. Dumbledore would not hurt him and likely would just send him on his way.
It is hard to know what to think about Jamie and Trevor as we don't know enough about his background. Pampered prince he truly seems to be. Naive, definately.
Ecks Serevi chapter 28 . 5/15
really enjoying this story, thank you!
Alostdonkey chapter 28 . 5/15
Damn this fic is amazing
VeronicaD13 chapter 28 . 5/13
Oh just got caught up and wow! Yeah Malfoy's gonna die! Lol! What the hell was McGonagall thinking?! Oh wait, NM! Dumbles thinks for her! Well either way this is going to be good!

Lol Colin has the right of it doesn't he? And it's only day 1... Wonder if James will wind up teaching potions? I mean Lilly is doing what exactly? Should be interesting!

Can't wait for more!
invisibledictator chapter 28 . 5/12
Oh this is EXCELLENT. I stayed up far later than I meant to reading this. Please update soon- Harry on a mission is absolutely delightful.
Maxennce chapter 28 . 5/12
Great chapter, glad to see Harry taking action because we all know that the deputy headmistress doesn’t wipe her arse without Dumbledore’s approval
So long ago chapter 28 . 5/11
So... what do we have to do to get you back on writing?
Yes... I’m bargaining
bombbastik chapter 28 . 5/11
I hope Draco is killed, always hared the ponce; both the fanfiction version of him, and the movie version. if not killed, at least captured. thanks for the chapter!
WOOOOOO!

AN UPDATE!

One of my top two current favorite fics updated!

(I'll be back later with a less exuberant and more constructive review...)
HartleySkarsgard chapter 28 . 5/10
What an incredible read so far! You’re a very talented author and I’m glad I started reading this. So few fanfics are worth the time these days when they fall into smut and nonexistent arches, or are abandoned altogether. I especially like Harrys bond with the Colonel and how much Sirius has grown up. Adding this to the favourites so I can see the next update : )
karazifan chapter 28 . 5/10
Draco is such a jerk, as are all the dead eaters.
I like the story. Thanks for writing.
aPancake chapter 1 . 5/9
I like the concept if the story, but the bashing nature diminishes the rest of it for me.
Ann Jinn chapter 28 . 5/9
Great story. Interesting that for all the elder Potters planning how I'll prepared the two boys are for Hogwarts. They still seem to expect their special aura to carry the day.

Glad to see nothing slips by Luna.
2,282 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »